`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo

Today's NEW addition:

Uncut panel

1996 Ultra Sensation Leeland Mcelroy Rookie and Mark Brunell
[Image: brunellmcelroy.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's NEW addition:

#1 card

2002 Donruss Season Stat Line (#1/84)

[Image: 2002donrussstatlineseason1-84.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's addition:

Not new but one of my favorite Patch sets from 2005. Glad jd wasn't around when this came up! Whew!

Gridiron Gear Jumbo Prime Jersey (4 Color Number) #/27

[Image: 2005GGLogopatch26-27.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Uncut Panel

1996 Ultra Sensations Uncut Panel Mark Brunell, Natrone Means and Keenan McCardell

[Image: brunellmeansandmccardell.jpg]

Today's Addition:

A tough insert!

1998 Pacific Cramer's Choice Mark Brunell ... these were inserted 1 in 721 packs - seldom do you see "regular" inserts with those odds anymore!!!

[Image: brunellcramer.jpg]

Today's Addition:

A tough insert!

1998 Pacific Cramer's Choice Mark Brunell ... these were inserted 1 in 721 packs - seldom do you see "regular" inserts with those odds anymore!!!

[Image: brunellcramer.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Car Magnet

A 10"x12" Washington Redskins Autograph Car Magnet! Very Cool!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: carmagnetbrunell.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

In Person Autographed Rookie card!

1993 Pro Set Rookie Quaterbacks IP Auto!

[Image: 93ProsetautoRQ3.jpg]

Today's addition:

An PSA slabbed card that is mislabeled and ISN'T listed in Beckett even though the card was released in 1995 (wasn't listed as of the "old" Beckett site..I will check the new site at some point!)

It should be known as 1995 Topps Factory Set Booster GOLD Jaguars Logo...if anyone ever sees the Booster GOLD Pathers Logo - LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the "rarity"

[Image: 1995toppsgoldboosterjags.jpg]

Being from the same hometown as Brunell it sure is cool to see someone collecting his stuff.
Our local card shop is loaded with M.Brunell items.I have done a couple coach's clinics with his dad here at St.Joseph high school and have tried to get his dad to get a few cards signed for me,but he gets hit up all the time.The school Has a yearly fundraiser and auctions off Brunell signed Memorabillia but i have yet to buy any as prices get outragious.I'll keep an eye out for you and let you know what my local card shop has.

Keep on going with your awesome Brunell collection.
I Collect MOST 49ERS-(dont care for the 1 and done, F.A.)except D.Sanders-
2010-Taylor Mays, Anthony Dixon
[Image: bccgbanner2.gif]