`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
(04-07-2022, 09:26 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Wow, great photo on that Score auto - I sometimes note that Prizm by all rights should be on about Score's level, but that is actually wrong - Score has the much better looking base cards and consistently delivers better content - Score by all rights should be much more desirable than Prizm)
(04-20-2022, 02:32 PM)jaderock Wrote: Today's NEW addition:

Jersey # card

2021 Panini Elements Neon Metal Autograph 8/10 - awesome concept, but HORRIBLE execution as all these metal cards have a TON of scratches/imperfections.

Thanks for looking and now jadeROCKing into the 4th decade!

[Image: 4o4pttld.jpg] 
[Image: z14zb9fu.jpg]
I really like the look of the Elements product.  Really nice pickup.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Thanks akaus and Speak917
--

Today's NEW addition:

#1 card

2021 Panini Illusions Autograph Mark Brunell #1/10. Sportscardalbum was down for several days which got me worried that I would lose all the pics...glad they're back up!

[Image: 7m184lh0.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's NEW Addition:

Printing Plate

2021 Panini Score Printing Plate Mark B unell #1/1

[Image: hc3e9k0y.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

I gotta hand it to Panini, they do great with their Score photography. Really makes the rest of their premium product lines so sad.

(05-05-2022, 08:59 PM)jplarson Wrote: I gotta hand it to Panini, they do great with their Score photography.  Really makes the rest of their premium product lines so sad.
I take the position that Score should be much higher regarded as a product - it's one of their legacy products (along with National Treasures, Donruss, and Contenders) and the product with the longest continuous history in football - beginning back in the 1980s.  It is essentially Panini's version of base Topps - and unlike Donruss has not been diluted with a chrome (I mean, Optic, don't want to infringe those trademarks) version - and in many respects its a better product (better photography, better inserts, betters parallels, four autographs per box, no junk memorabilia in hobby (even in retail Score when they had the jersey cards, they were often "game used") than Donruss.

Agree guys!
---
Today's NEW addition:

1st ever Trevor Lawerence card
2021 Panini Phoenix Regeneration Triple Jersey # 8/99 Trevor Lawrence, Mark Brunell & Gardner Minshew...so happens to be Brunell's jersey # card as well!!!

[Image: 6432qm63.jpg]
[Image: 68d7a3vr.jpg]

That's sleek! The two greatest QBs of Jaguars history and Mark Brunell all on one card!
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

Nice card, but isn't it worrisome that they aren't even saying that Trevor Lawrence even was in the same room with that particular jersey

(05-12-2022, 09:31 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Nice card, but isn't it worrisome that they aren't even saying that Trevor Lawrence even was in the same room with that particular jersey
Compare the Minshew and Lawrence relics. It looks to me like there's only two swatches maximum in that card and Panini is passing off Gardner's for Trevor's. I have a card with Cam and J Stew like that.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(05-12-2022, 09:00 AM)CMCFan22 Wrote: That's sleek! The two greatest QBs of Jaguars history and Mark Brunell all on one card!
Burn on Brunell lol?