`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Nice add, that card looks to be in perfect condition.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Thanks SPeak917
---
Today's NEW addition:

2021 PANINI CLASSICS TIMELESS TRIBUTES BLUE #150 MARK BRUNELL /5

Thanks for looking and now jadeROCKing into the 4th decade!

[Image: v93cf9pl.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Nice work. Don't you just love all the parallels they make now? Ha!

Fairly certain if Jade had decided on Steve Young back in the day we'd have a fraction of Brunell cards on the market post his retirement.

(03-24-2022, 03:36 PM)jplarson Wrote: Fairly certain if Jade had decided on Steve Young back in the day we'd have a fraction of Brunell cards on the market post his retirement.
1st Panini Employee: "Why should we keep making Mark Brunell cards?"

2nd Panini Employee: "Because there is one guy, jaderock, who buys every single one of them we make."

1st Panini Employee: "wouldn't it be easier if we just made custom cards for jaderock?"

2nd Panini Employee: "don't be silly, that would be too much work.  It's easier to make 150 different parallels for each set.  Plus, then we can print more cards of each one.  And if nobody else wants Mark Brunell cards, they will all sell them to him anyway at a huge loss over box break price.  Haven't you forgotten our oath?"

1st Panini Employee: "oh, that's right.  To Evil!"

2nd Panini Employee: "To Evil"

(03-25-2022, 09:02 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: 1st Panini Employee: "Why should we keep making Mark Brunell cards?"

2nd Panini Employee: "Because there is one guy, jaderock, who buys every single one of them we make."

1st Panini Employee: "wouldn't it be easier if we just made custom cards for jaderock?"

2nd Panini Employee: "don't be silly, that would be too much work.  It's easier to make 150 different parallels for each set.  Plus, then we can print more cards of each one.  And if nobody else wants Mark Brunell cards, they will all sell them to him anyway at a huge loss over box break price.  Haven't you forgotten our oath?"

1st Panini Employee: "oh, that's right.  To Evil!"

2nd Panini Employee: "To Evil"
LMAO! Do you work for Panini??? This is exactly how I imagine it would go.

(03-25-2022, 10:39 AM)jplarson Wrote: LMAO!  Do you work for Panini???  This is exactly how I imagine it would go.
Oh no, my cover is blown.  Got to go!

(03-28-2022, 01:35 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: Oh no, my cover is blown.  Got to go!
HEY GET BACK HERE! I still have damage replacement requests outstanding!! HEY HEYYYYYY!!!!

(03-28-2022, 05:05 PM)jplarson Wrote: HEY GET BACK HERE!  I still have damage replacement requests outstanding!!  HEY HEYYYYYY!!!!
No Refunds - Force Majeure!  Caveat Emptor!  Please pay us $13.95 to ship your replacement card!

(03-29-2022, 08:53 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: No Refunds - Force Majeure!  Caveat Emptor!  Please pay us $13.95 to ship your replacement card!
Uh oh, "caveat emptor" was pulled, we're in trouble now.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers