`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
rj -thanks -hardest thing to do!
---
Today's NEW addition:

NEW 2020

2020 Panini Illusion Trophy Collection Conference Mark Brunell and Gardner Minshew #5/5

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: 3ggbdyit.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Very cool ... I became a Jaguars fan because of Brunell, and that's why I became a fan of Minshew's ... awesome combo.

I've enjoyed watching your Brunell collection grow! How many 1/1s do you have at this point?
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

Wow, that is an awesome card jaderock. You mentioned it was 4/5 - is that printed on the card somewhere or just something you know? Cuz I opened a couple boxes of Illusions and i thought the trophy collection cards were numbered like the other SP cards.
PC: Any and all Lions!  ++Calvin ++Stafford ++Galloday ++Swift    +Tomlinson +Brunell    ++memorabilia/autos/RC

(02-14-2021, 05:38 AM)WevoFlashBack Wrote: Wow, that is an awesome card jaderock. You mentioned it was 4/5 - is that printed on the card somewhere or just something you know? Cuz I opened a couple boxes of Illusions and i thought the trophy collection cards were numbered like the other SP cards.
In the lower right corner, above the "BAC" in Quarterback I can make out what looks like 5/5

Thanks rj
--
CMC - unofficially 400+
--
Wevo - thanks and jp did note where it was serial #ed. Thanks jp!
--
Today's NEW addition:

My quest for 2020 Prizm Rainbow - currently at 32 of the 40 parallels completed.

2020 Panini Prizm Gold Prism #/10 PSA 8

[Image: ny49v15u.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's Addition:

Gem Mint RC

1993 SP RC #91 BGS 9.5 - my 19th (out of a population of 30)

Thank you for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: 6jtgkv94.jpg]

Is this a fanhood, obsession, or madness? LOL
19/30... now that's dedication!
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

CMCFan22 Wrote:Is this a fanhood, obsession, or madness? LOL
19/30... now that's dedication!
I mean, a dedicated collector would have all 30 by now, but ...

LOL

Thanks and Yeah...I'm slipping! Tongue
--
Today's NEW addition:

Auto/Patch

2020 Panini Immaculate Players Collection Gold Triple Patch and Autograph Mark Brunell #/5 - not impressed by the single color patches.

[URL=https://sportscardalbum.com/card/854qwe90/2020-panini-immaculate-players-collection-gold-brunell][Image: 854qwe90.jpg]