`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
jaderock Wrote:Today's NEW addition:

#1 card

1999 SP Authentic Buyback Mark Brunell (1993 SP RC) #1/8. NOT counting the auction price, what makes this crazy was that the BUYER fees and shipping associated with this card cost me $58 alone!

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: 636b5c0k.JPG]
Holy cow! Congrats on the pick up, but dang, lots a lot of postage lol

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
jaderock Wrote:What are some good IG accouts that show football and player collections? I personally do NOT have Instagram.
Well there's me  Big Grin budgetcollector99

Pudge- thereggiebushcollection

sjaxcollector29-was on here a few years ago, Stephen Jackson super collector

Patrick_peterson_collctor has a cool collection

ad99_collector has an awesome Aaron Donald PC

There's a bunch more, I find them just by scrolling through lol.

jaderock Wrote:Today's NEW addition:

#1 card

1999 SP Authentic Buyback Mark Brunell (1993 SP RC) #1/8. NOT counting the auction price, what makes this crazy was that the BUYER fees and shipping associated with this card cost me $58 alone!

[Image: 636b5c0k.JPG]
why so much on postage and fees?
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

It was an international purchase which included: $ conversion fee, buyer assistance fee, local s/h, local bank fees, international shipping fee, packaging fee, insurance and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting. And it wasn't even packaged very safely!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

damn that’s nuts and sad to pay all that for crappy delivery but you got itat least jaderock Wrote:It was an international purchase which included: $ conversion fee, buyer assistance fee, local s/h, local bank fees, international shipping fee, packaging fee, insurance and probably some other stuff I'm forgetting. And it wasn't even packaged very safely!
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Today's NEW addition:

Completed a rainbow set

2019 Panini Obsidian Aurora Autograph Set Mark Brunell Gold #/75, Green #/25, Yellow #/10, Red #/5 and Blue Finite #1/1

[Image: 745p7gvw.jpeg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's NEW addition:

#1/1

2017 Immaculate Printing Plate #1/1 - does anyone know or recognize who sender is "Tyler S......"? I can't make out the name and I did not purchase it? So thank you kind person whoever you are Smile

[Image: yw0joxf2.jpg]

Sweet add! If I had to guess, that's Tyler "Snavely", either a Business Operations Manager at Old Navy or an 18 year old high school soccer player from Mount Joy, PA Wink

Thanks JP...found his twitter...was going to ask him, but just found out it was lennox p, the Keyshawn Johnson Super Collector, who got it for me! Thank you my friend!

jplarson Wrote:Sweet add!  If I had to guess, that's Tyler "Snavely", either a Business Operations Manager at Old Navy or an 18 year old high school soccer player from Mount Joy, PA Wink

Today's NEW addition:

#1 card

2017 Panini Immaculate Player Number Jersey Mark Brunell #1/8

[Image: y184ty21.jpg]