`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Today's NEW additions:

Oddball autographed items

Nimnicht Jaguars Cadillac License plate and Inargural Year Jaguars bumper sticker!

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCking!

[Image: plate_zps9e4569d3.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Today's NEW addition:

#1 card

2004 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Blue #135 (#1/50)!

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: 2004lcm1-50_zps8d558418.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

I love the first, last or jersey # additions.

Thanks Bob...me TOO!
---
Today's NEW addition:

Off the "Needlist"...it's been on the list for 18 years (longer than some Beckett member ages), but I finally found one! Yes a diehard player collector DOES wait it out for that long! NEVER ever give up hope!

1997 Collector's Edge Masters Playoff Gameball Holofoil Parallel Mark Brunell/Drew Bledsoe!

[Image: EPSON233-Copy_zpsdb6dab83.jpg]

For comparison purposes, this is the base Gameball version (in person, the holofoil has a "refractor" effect both on the front and back):

[Image: EPSON233-Copy3_zpsa3366789.jpg]

(01-17-2015, 02:29 AM)jaderock Wrote: Thanks Bob...me TOO!
---
Today's NEW addition:

Off the "Needlist"...it's been on the list for 18 years (longer than some Beckett member ages), but I finally found one! Yes a diehard player collector DOES wait it out for that long! NEVER ever give up hope!

1997 Collector's Edge Masters Playoff Gameball Holofoil Parallel Mark Brunell/Drew Bledsoe!

[Image: EPSON233-Copy_zpsdb6dab83.jpg]

For comparison purposes, this is the base Gameball version (in person, the holofoil has a "refractor" effect both on the front and back):

[Image: EPSON233-Copy3_zpsa3366789.jpg]
This is a nice pickup.

On a side note, I believe that many collectors out there who own some of these game ball cards from this specific insert set do not realize that they may own a holofoil version. Sometimes I see one of these listed online for sale which is not a stock photo...and it looks like a holofoil version...but I am not certain. Most likely the seller in this scenario is oblivious to the existence of this variation.

[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

nittany - thanks
---

Today's NEW addition:

Russian Nesting Dolls of the Washington Redskins consisting of Mark Brunell, Clinton Portis, LaDell Betts, Santana Moss and Chris Cooley.

[Image: _575_zps67629feb.jpg]
[Image: _578_zps3b5ffed7.jpg]

Today's Blast from the past!

Slide

1999 Pacific Trading Company Pro Bowl Slide of Mark Brunell

[Image: P1170885_zpsaa9de789.jpg]

Hi all,

Hope all is well. Took a couple of weeks off due to a death in the family.

My niece who was a little over 3 1/2 years old passed away on 1/29 from complications of pneumonia. The day before and on 1/29 in the afternoon, although we knew she was sick, there was no indication from staff that we should be too worried. In the evening, at 8pm the mother calls us in a panic. We arrive at 8:15, moved to another room where the nurse tells us the doctors are trying to stablize her and hopefully within 24/48hrs they'll know if all went well. At 9:35, they called a code blue (a medical emergency in which a team of medical personnel work to revive an individual in cardiac arrest) which we did not know what it meant at the time. At 10:10pm, with her parents and my wife and I at her bedside, the doctors stop CPR and that was it.

RIP Christine

Today 2/9 she was laid to rest.
----
It's been a while, but here's today's NEW Addition:

NFL Game Used Football

This ball was caught and autographed by Keenen McCardell for a TD on 12-3-2000 vs Cleveland Browns. Ball was thrown by Mark Brunell; hence the reason way I got it.

[Image: _574_zps123e32f0.jpg]

Sorry for your loss.

John
[Image: ZZZBearsBanner1.jpg]
Lance Briggs and Brian Urlacher Supercollector

I like seeing the slides, but that nesting doll is definitely a unique item. I don't recall ever seeing anything like that. Was it hand done or did some company put this out. It would be awesome to get one for the 1998 Jaguars with Brunell, Boselli, McCardell, Jimmy Smith and Fred Taylor.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/