`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
(08-19-2011, 09:16 PM)hodee5 Wrote: Just wanted to take the time and ask how this is not a 5 star thread??????????????
Cause people don't like it Sad Rate it 5, if you like Smile

--
Today's Addition:

Patch

2002 Fleer Platinum Name Plate 4 Color Patch (#/150)!

[Image: brun002-Copy6.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Today's NEW addition:

Gem Mint 10

1993 Collector's Edge Rookie #257 FGS Gem Mint 10

Off Brand, but I don't mind Smile

[Image: chre001-Copy4.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's NEW Addition:

Game Used

2000 Leaf Rookies and Stars Dress for Success 3 Color Football (#/100)!

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: brun002-Copy3.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Proof

2001 Pacific Impressions Shadow (Not serial numbered, s/b #/25!)

[Image: chre002-Copy4.jpg]

Wow.... 2 newbies 2 days in a row.... NICE!!!!

PS I always knew the collection was absurd, but when your pic in Beckett stated "with 21 GU'd jerseys in the background." I just shook my head. That has to be one smelly room. LOL.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(08-24-2011, 06:51 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: PS I always knew the collection was absurd, but when your pic in Beckett stated "with 21 GU'd jerseys in the background." I just shook my head. That has to be one smelly room. LOL.
Most are pretty clean except for the one I was holding....bte caves smell anyway so a couple of soiled jersey won't make much of a difference!
---

Today's Addition:

Auto Jersey Combo

2004 UD Reflections Signature Threads (#/99)

[Image: brun001-Copy4.jpg]

Today's Addition:

jersey card

2000 Donruss Elite Throwback Threads (#/100)!

[Image: brun002-Copy2.jpg]

Some really great additions lately, jaderock! Congratulations on hitting 240 1/1's!!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks nineof!
--
Today's NEW addition:

Cameo via the kindness of ricky williams 34 (Wendy)! Thank you so much as I never knew Brunell was on this card before!

2004 Upper Deck NFL Legends Fred Taylor #41

[Image: 50001-Copy4.jpg]

and another freebie!

2003 Prestige Game Day Jerseys!

[Image: 50001-Copy6.jpg]

Today's Addition:

Patch

Recieved a package from Alaska and wondered what it was. It was from Beckett's finest: mrgonzodad...I think he's Santa Claus! Thank you for the awesome Patch card freebie!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

2005 Donruss Gridiron Gear Performers Double Patch (#/50)...with this addition I now have 25 of the 50 made!
[Image: free001-Copy-1.jpg]

and this jersey card was sent free as well! OMG!
[Image: free001-Copy2.jpg]