`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
The Year of the Hare...continues on a roll!

Today's NEW addition:

#1/1!!!!

1998 Topps Gold Label Class 2 One to One Parallel #61 (#1/1)...what makes this extra special is that it's my 1st 1998 Topps Gold Label #1/1 of Mark Brunell (there are NINE #1/1s). So after 12 years I get my 1st one! Woohoo!!! As a comparison, the 1999 Topps Gold Label, I have 5 of the 9 #1/1s.

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!

[Image: brunell001-Copy.jpg][Image: hoc001.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Today's Addition

Insert

2000 EX Esstential Credential Now (#/50)

[Image: dol001-Copy4.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's Addition

Tough insert

2000 Momentum Stargazing Green Die Cut #/25!

[Image: dol001-Copy3.jpg]

Great additions Jaderock!! Two 1/1's on the same page?? Wow!!!!!!!!!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(02-15-2011, 10:33 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Great additions Jaderock!! Two 1/1's on the same page?? Wow!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Wendy!
___
Today's Lucky Addition:

Jersey # card

2004 Ultimate Collection Gold (#8/75) ... seller failed to list the serial # but I luckily looked at the listing...whew!

[Image: brunell001-Copy2.jpg]

Awesome jersey numbered addition, jaderock! Definitely need alittle luck to find cards like that sometimes.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Today's addition:

90s Insert

1998 UD3 Die Cut (#/100)

[Image: brunell001.jpg]

glad to see you still updating the thread after the changeover to the new site. anything the mods can do so that you can update the title of what has to be THE most watched/commented on thread on the board?
[Image: dg2tcm.gif]

View my Matt Ware collection: www.freewebs.com/jrlebert (3,500+ cards and counting!)

Current Projects:
2012 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs) - PM me!
2013 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs)

Love that UD3 die-cut card! Very cool looking.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(02-18-2011, 12:17 AM)jrlebert Wrote: anything the mods can do so that you can update the title ?
That would be really nice if it was possible. Sad
---
Today's NEW Addition:

Uncut Panel

1997 Pro Line Gems Through the Years Mark Brunell and Jake Plummer - Cards are originally die cut and seperated!

[Image: dg001-Copy3.jpg]