`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
nittany13 Wrote:
jaderock Wrote:

If I am not mistaken, and I do not think any Beckett periodical documents this, only 5 gold star parallels exist for each card. The silver star version has a print run of 15. The bronze...well I do not know.

You are mistaken, these were had to pull back in the day, but not impossible. It was a set redemption with the gold set seeded at 1:2880 packs, so alot of them exist. However, the Leather Quad insert Gold Redemptions are TOUGH to find!
---

Today's NEW addition:

TTM Auto

2000 Ultra TTM auto!

[Image: ttm001-Copy.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Today's Addition:

Seldom seen jersey card

2000 Topps Stars All Pro Jersey Mark Brunell

[Image: bo001-Copy.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

jaderock Wrote:
nittany13 Wrote:
jaderock Wrote:

If I am not mistaken, and I do not think any Beckett periodical documents this, only 5 gold star parallels exist for each card. The silver star version has a print run of 15. The bronze...well I do not know.

You are mistaken, these were had to pull back in the day, but not impossible. It was a set redemption with the gold set seeded at 1:2880 packs, so alot of them exist. However, the Leather Quad insert Gold Redemptions are TOUGH to find.

Maybe instead it was only 5 and 15 of the gold and silver versions that were redeemed at the time, respectively, but I guess all those that were never redeemed could have later been released to the public. Who knows?

[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]

Today's Addition

Patch

2005 Gridiron Gear Jersey Number Patch! (#/100)

[Image: 1sa001-Copy2.jpg]

Today's Addition:

Sample

2000 Crow Royale In Your Face Holofoil Sample!

[Image: b1001-Copy4.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:

Today's Addition:

A while back I gotone of these 1998 Playoff Registered Exchange Pennants from a seller who said he had 2...I bought 1 and then he listed the other, but someone else hit the BIN...however it showed up again and I got the 2nd one as well!

The 1st one was Green Felt, this one is Blue felt - both are #25 (out of 51 redeemed), when they should not be!

Awesome additions Jaderock!! I was just catching up on all your new stuff.

I used to work with a guy that consulted for Playoff and there are actually 51 match numbered sets of these. If I remember correctly you had to send in one of each color and they were then all stamped with the same #. I have seen full sets (all colors with the same number) of several players that I collect over the years but never managed to snag one. I don't think beckett has ever taken into account the various colors of these - I think there were 7 or 8 colors.
[Image: bannermini.jpg]
Currently - 1364/3240 regular cards (67/558 1/1s)
Email me what Palmers you have at CPalmerFan@comcast.net

CPalmerFan Wrote:
jaderock Wrote:

Today's Addition:

A while back I gotone of these 1998 Playoff Registered Exchange Pennants from a seller who said he had 2...I bought 1 and then he listed the other, but someone else hit the BIN...however it showed up again and I got the 2nd one as well!

The 1st one was Green Felt, this one is Blue felt - both are #25 (out of 51 redeemed), when they should not be!

Awesome additions Jaderock!! I was just catching up on all your new stuff.

I used to work with a guy that consulted for Playoff and there are actually 51 match numbered sets of these. If I remember correctly you had to send in one of each color and they were then all stamped with the same #. I have seen full sets (all colors with the same number) of several players that I collect over the years but never managed to snag one. I don't think beckett has ever taken into account the various colors of these - I think there were 7 or 8 colors.

There were 6 basic colors, but it is my understanding that only ONE color was used PER set, meaning only 7-8 of EACH color was made. Reason I say that is because I picked up six at one time and they were in consecutive #s. Interesting to see if more info is on this subject.
---

Today's NEW addition:

Patch Variant

2004 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Dual Memorabilia Black Jersey and White Shoe (#/75)

[Image: b1001-Copy2.jpg]

Today's Addition:

Auto

2004 Playoff Prime Signature Bronze Auto (#/49)

[Image: bo001-Copy3.jpg]

Today's Addition:

RC Slabbed

1993 SP RC BCCG 10 Mint or Better

[Image: ttm001-Copy5.jpg]

Today's Addition...might be new...I forget especially when I have over 50 photos signed by him Smile

Auto 8x10!

[Image: 810001.jpg]