`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
My RGIII PC...work in progress*UPDATE 10/22/13*

RE: My RGIII PC...work in progress*UPDATE 5/18/13*
Hey guys, here are my latest pickups. Thanks for looking and enjoy!

Topps Prime Dual Relic Luck Griffin/405
[Image: image_zpsd8345a6b.jpg]

Playbook Materials Auto Die Cut/45
[Image: image_zps0bfa8cdb.jpg]

National Treasures Rookie Jumbo Auto/49
[Image: image_zps1d85a0ba.jpg]

Got these from trades with one of my LCS's! He has a customer that buys all his Doug Martins. I traded 5 Doug Martins for these bad boys: a supreme dual relic auto/5, a playbook rookie auto relic book/49, a national treasure rookie jumbo auto book/49, a national treasures RPA/99 and a strata shadowbox/15. I know I gave up a lot of stuff, but I figured they were going to a HUGE Doug Martin fan!!

Oh man....those are sweet! I think you made out pretty well!

(05-18-2013, 12:27 PM)longhornnation Wrote: Oh man....those are sweet! I think you made out pretty well!
Thanks longhorn!! How's it going, haven't seen you on in awhile?

(05-18-2013, 12:37 PM)flipsi Wrote: Thanks longhorn!! How's it going, haven't seen you on in awhile?
Going good flipsi, haven't been able to get on as much as I'd like...

Have some long overdue updates to due, I appreciate you asking!

No problem buddy! I can't wait to see what you have in store!!

Awesome collection, man. I'm pretty shocked you don't have any of the Upper Deck cards of his.
Looking for 2008 Topps Darren McFadden #346B (FB) and Jonathan Stewart #348B (No Helmet)!
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

Thank you! Yeah, I know, I only have a few of his upper deck cards. Trying for him in his NFL uniform 1st then I'll be going for some of his college uniform cards from upper deck.

No matter, you still have a very, very nice collection. I was wowed, man. That takes some serious dedication, and for someone of his stature, that's gonna pay off big time. Congrats!
Looking for 2008 Topps Darren McFadden #346B (FB) and Jonathan Stewart #348B (No Helmet)!
Hook 'Em Horns \m/

Man great stuff bud love it HTTR baby glad to see ya postin and glad to see longhorn kickin around missed you guys posting the RG3s
Photobucket

(05-18-2013, 06:35 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: Man great stuff bud love it HTTR baby glad to see ya postin and glad to see longhorn kickin around missed you guys posting the RG3s
Thank you sir!