`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Trading with Rookieaholic2nd - Missing the RNH Young Guns from our trade!

RE: Trading with Rookieaholic2nd - Missing the RNH Young Guns from our trade!
Also owes me, but i was going to let it slide. Contacted me this morning, saying my cards would be returned. Just thought id let you guys know, that some action has occured to someome. Thanks.
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

Unfortunately, he has informed us that he will not be making good on any of these trades. He will not be allowed back on beckett.
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(07-31-2013, 12:33 PM)floydtown Wrote: Unfortunately, he has informed us that he will not be making good on any of these trades. He will not be allowed back on beckett.
Mail fraud time! Contact your local authorities! They can and will help you, trust me!

Don't let him get away with it.

As the officer who got my card back from a scammer last summer told me, there are certain things — stolen cars, break-ins, etc. — that they deal with every day that will never go away.

So on stuff like this, that they can actually help with, they like to take care of it for honest people.

I contacted the Canada fraud center last year after it happened to me with no results!

So just because he can't be back on Beckett he isn't going to at least give back what he took?
[Image: BennBanner.png]

Looking for Jamie Benn short prints from 09-10!

http://photobucket.com/BennHockey
http://photobucket.com/hockeytrades

does anybody have his ebay handle so I can avoid buying/selling with him?
PC: Kovy-Hasek-Bure-Sanford-Low

Trading for:
00-01 SC Beam Team
01-02 YoungStars Gold
Tradelist
Photobucket

(07-31-2013, 02:01 PM)anavrin78 Wrote: does anybody have his ebay handle so I can avoid buying/selling with him?
I wonder how the people on ebay/paypal would feel about people buying stolen cards from him and allowing him to send the cards out (theoretically to the people they belong to in my example) and then refunding them their money so he gets hosed in return?
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

(07-31-2013, 03:38 PM)chemainus Wrote: I wonder how the people on ebay/paypal would feel about people buying stolen cards from him and allowing him to send the cards out (theoretically to the people they belong to in my example) and then refunding them their money so he gets hosed in return?
Huh?

I buy cards that are proven to be stolen, pay for them, sells ships, ebay/paypal refund money...
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

(07-31-2013, 12:33 PM)floydtown Wrote: Unfortunately, he has informed us that he will not be making good on any of these trades. He will not be allowed back on beckett.
HaH, I sure would like to hear a quote of what he said to make you think he wasnt going to buck up.
Ps , if he has an e-bay handle, share it please.

[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]

(07-31-2013, 01:47 PM)KrispX Wrote: I contacted the Canada fraud center last year after it happened to me with no results!

So just because he can't be back on Beckett he isn't going to at least give back what he took?
He was given an opportunity to make good and return but decided he didnt want to do that for whatever reasons. Maybe the police can ask him why he thinks stealing is ok
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)