`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Results from Saturdays Fighter Appearance

Results from Saturdays Fighter Appearance
I just thought I would share the results from my awesome experience on Saturday. As I have mentioned before, Clay Guida has a gym not from my house and has fighters come in for training seminars and autograph sessions. This time it was Carlos Condit, a fighter I have been a fan of since his WEC run. Heres the reason that it was probably the best autograph appearance I have ever been to, time of total time spent there 20 minutes. I wanted to show up about 30 minutes before he started signing to ensure that I didnt miss out, but I was running late and didnt make it until about 30 minutes after he started. He managed to get 40+ people taken care of and there were only a few people left in line when I got there. Carlos was very nice and engaging. Anyways, just thought I would share a cool experience.

[Image: conditseries4ipauto.jpg]

[Image: conditmotipauto.jpg]

[Image: 2012-06-30001.jpg]
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.

RE: Results from Saturdays Fighter Appearance
That is friggin' awesome!!!! You are so lucky to be that close to Guida's Gym! It's like your own private Las Vegas Fan Expo! LOL! Congrats!!!
[Image: cutlett_newMMX.jpg]

****Click banner to see my Photobucket****

RE: Results from Saturdays Fighter Appearance
Yeah the only thing I need to do now is get an appearance schedule or something, I didnt find out about this until 2 days beforehand, lol. An autographed picture of Condit KOing Hardy would have been a lot better than the cards, but I will take it anyway Smile
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.