`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
FREE CARDS - gift thread...UPDATES 8/3/2012

RE: FREE CARDS - gift thread...please read
Thanks pyr0punk! The Cardinals cards you sent me were awesome. I am going to take a look and see what I have for you.

Thank you nlsn200(im guessing its you, it didnt have a screenname on it Wink ) for the great package i got today! Jim Sundberg is my dad's all-time favorite player and he loved the card you sent Smile And i didnt have this Ogando auto in my pc going to fit in well Smile and the Mateo auto was a good conversation starter for my dad and I. I didnt follow baseball that much around the time he came up (graduated HS and joined the army, too many games a year to be able to follow) anyhow I knew the name and my dad told me "He was a huuuuge bust. He was basically like Jurickson Profar is now, except he didnt deliver" does that sound about right? I still love the auto Smile i might look more into Mateo's career now to see what was up with him
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

Shout out to Phillies_Joe for the very nice Bluejays lot he sent over to me. 1st package I received from a trader and it was great. here is a scans of just 4 of the cards he sent my way.

[Image: CCF18072012_00001.jpg]

Phillies_Joe have a package ready to ship out tomorrow with your name on it! Thank again

I PC Rangers and have lots of extra team cards to send out. Put me on the list.

I collect David Justice, Jason Heyward, and Chipper Jones

As a team I collect Braves

Can you please put me on this list, please and thank you
[Image: beckettsig3_zps172d72ff.jpg]

Emjoy grandam.....hope I sent somrthing you needed.

Gotta wait til Moday to send some more out to folks.......everyone, keep the ball rollin!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Thanks to the folks from Pa.(don't see your handle anywhere) who sent the 2012 A&G Ashburn (need) & a couple of cool Chrome cards. Love the black Halladay also. Kindest Regards Joe C.

Keep it rollin folks.....trying to get a batch out the next couple of days.

(07-23-2012, 07:30 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Thanks to the folks from Pa.(don't see your handle anywhere) who sent the 2012 A&G Ashburn (need) & a couple of cool Chrome cards. Love the black Halladay also. Kindest Regards Joe C.

Keep it rollin folks.....trying to get a batch out the next couple of days.
No problem Joe. Just getting in on the action. I have a question about the howard bowman chrome though. When I try to enter any 2010 bowman chrome refractors from 2010 they all say that there numbered out of 500 but I didn't see a number on that card. Do you know why?
[Image: beckettsig3_zps172d72ff.jpg]

bowman chrome refractors from 2010

You are right...not numbered. This is a base Bowman Chrome, not a refractor (I am not complaining !) Type in 2010 Bowman Ryan Howard and you will see it come up..card #120. Thanks again for the cards....need to look you up for anything I may have to send your way.

this is a fantastic idea. it gets everyone involved and the kids as well!!!!

Mark Gallagher likes: Derek Jeter
and my son Bryton Gallagher likes: Bryce Harper

i cant wait to get involved in this and bryton cant wait either..
he says lets DO this!! lol not bad for 4 Years old...