`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Project thoughts

New Project thoughts
I have asked many times for help with my 2004 leaf r&s master set.. well while coming closer to an end, i had a thought...

Would it be cool to collect at least an auto of each player in the set that doesnt have an auto and add it to the collection... In other words the cards 1- 97 are veterans and have no autos on them and the rookies for 101-200 dont have autos either, so i want to find an auto of each of these guys (doesnt matter form which set although i was thinking of looking for sp authentics or something and add it to the collection as a whole?? I should be able to pick up quite a few of the autos for fairly cheap.. I wouldnt get autos of the players that already have autos in the set.. just the others.

Anyway it was a thought and wanted to get some opinions. Too tedious? Or cool idea?

RE: New Project thoughts
no project is too tedious if your up to it Smile do it or start another master set .

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

RE: New Project thoughts
Knowing me once i collect a bunch of the sp authentics ill probably get a pipedream and start collecting that one... IF I WIN THE LOTTERY. Way too much!! LMAO

No just collecting autos of the guys that dont have autos in the r&s set
already picked up a few vets for like 2 bukcs a piece.. Boller, Stephen Davis ect. although those are not sp authentics