Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Customer Service
Sad 
Panini Customer Service
Ok....I've trying to call Panini's customer service number for months now. How long does it take to update a telephone system. I have redemption cards going on 2 years waiting. Despite numerous vms, zero response. Any suggestions???

RE: Panini Customer Service
All I can say is good luck. My wife and I have been having the same problem for about the same amount of time if not longer. We just continue to call every week several times a week. When we do finally get someone on the phone all they do is spoon feed us crap and the it goes back to the same old same... but it does seem like some cards will magically appear in the mail a few days later. Just not the ones we were told they would send. I have been collecting and dealing with redemption cards for years and years now, but have NEVER had this kind of horrible customer service.
[Image: SportsPictures-1-1.jpg]

I never call if I have something I need resolving. I contact the main customer service guy through twitter and he has helped me every single time.

https://twitter.com/PaniniCSM

I don't got twitter & don't want to use it.

I've left comments on Panini's facebook page & blog, but don't get any response... email is almost useless... same with UD.. when I call UD about redemptions almst 3 years old, I get a reply about a month later saying to call them.. I call, & they want to send me replacements, but can't guarantee what they will send me, since the cards I redeemed are low cost... (Jordan Farmar SP Signifcance, which was have already hit ebay years ago)..

It will be a year since I been waiting for Panini to fulfill my Elite Black Box Elgin Baylor "status signature" /24. I do not think they will make it, because there are already hundreds if not thousands of Baylor sticker autos that were released that can be packed pulled from all 2011-12 products..

can't wait to hear of of all the horrible stories that will come with the dual RC redemption years...
Panini created an EPIC FAILURE with their ROOKIE REDEMPTIONS!!

REDEMPTIONS SUCK!
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*