IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
New week and looking to kick it off w/some more trading

RE: New week and looking to kick it off w/some more trading
back online for a spell
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

i like that peyton stroke of genius auto of yours.....u should take some of these cam newton rcs off my hands!!!
[Image: chargers-1-1_zps17ad5757.gif]

Pm sent
(03-23-2012, 12:04 AM)sdbolts Wrote: i like that peyton stroke of genius auto of yours.....u should take some of these cam newton rcs off my hands!!!
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Pms and offers returned
My Flickr

back online for a spell
My Flickr

Morning to all
My Flickr

pms returned
My Flickr

Morning to all
My Flickr

pms returned/list edited
My Flickr

check me for the mark ingram sp authentic please
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.