IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Tebow All he does is win!

OT: Tebow All he does is win!
Just for laughs, check this out:

[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

RE: OT: Tebow All he does is win!
nice!!!Smile if he beats the Patriots, I will eat a shoe...Smile
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(12-16-2011, 01:37 PM)superynaldo Wrote: nice!!!Smile if he beats the Patriots, I will eat a shoe...Smile
We'll hold you to that! Smile

(12-16-2011, 01:56 PM)motu79 Wrote: We'll hold you to that! Smile
I am sure you will...Smile I am pretty impressed how he just gets the job done... pretty incredible... can you imagine him pulling off a Super Bowl???
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

i dont know if they can beat the patriots that score 35 points a game, but if the defense can hold down brady and that TD machine offense, then its possible

How can you be impressed with what he's done? Since when did winning become an individual statistic? Winning is a TEAM effort. Their defense has been at or near the top of the league since he's started and their defensive stats in the 4th quarter/OT have been the best in the league since Tebow started.

Even if the Patroits win, everyone will be like "See, I told you hes a bum, blah blah blah". Nevermind its one of the best team in the league and Denver was picking 2nd in the draft this season.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

I have to agree with ejnfl. Most of teams they have beaten were already down or no good. Their defense all of a sudden showed up when he started playing. This is a team sport, Tebow has the one good drive at the end of the game and the first 3 quarters looks like he's lost, if the D hadn't put up such good numbers, by the time that last drive happened they would be down more than 3-7 points.

(12-16-2011, 02:21 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: How can you be impressed with what he's done? Since when did winning become an individual statistic? Winning is a TEAM effort. Their defense has been at or near the top of the league since he's started and their defensive stats in the 4th quarter/OT have been the best in the league since Tebow started.
Then why couldnt they win with Orton?
(12-16-2011, 02:49 PM)solid133 Wrote: I have to agree with ejnfl. Most of teams they have beaten were already down or no good. Their defense all of a sudden showed up when he started playing. This is a team sport, Tebow has the one good drive at the end of the game and the first 3 quarters looks like he's lost, if the D hadn't put up such good numbers, by the time that last drive happened they would be down more than 3-7 points.
again, how come they couldnt win with Orton if the defense is winning the games?
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(12-16-2011, 02:21 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: How can you be impressed with what he's done? Since when did winning become an individual statistic? Winning is a TEAM effort. Their defense has been at or near the top of the league since he's started and their defensive stats in the 4th quarter/OT have been the best in the league since Tebow started.
Unfortunately for QB's, other then the QB rating and the amount if any of the super bowl rings they have, they get judged by how many wins they have been able to get.

Take Tony Romo for instance. He has some of the best QB stats ever and out of active QB's has the highest career QB rating, yet because the boys cant seem to win and often lose in clown like fashion, Romo is constantly ridiculed and if it were up to alot of people, Romo would be playing golf instead of football for a living. Nevermind the defense or the offense, many many time the blame has been put on him because of that big L instead of W.

So for a guy like tebow to get out there show some heart, play like he wants to be there and wants to win, ya im very impressed. I hate to say if but i would take a guy like tebow over most the rest of the QB's in this league for just 1 reason, and thats the passion he shows for this game.

(12-16-2011, 02:50 PM)floydtown Wrote: Then why couldnt they win with Orton?

again, how come they couldnt win with Orton if the defense is winning the games?
Excellent point. Orton showed absolutely no will to do anything other then show up and after a few face plants get the check and go home. Tebow raises this team up and i hate to say it but it is contagious, the whole team is different with him playing. Everyone offensively or defensively is like a caged freaking tiger after the last few scraps of meat. I cant say the same when Orton played there..