`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 Packs of Topps Jumbo today at LCS, 3 hits!!!

4 Packs of Topps Jumbo today at LCS, 3 hits!!!
So I had $40 bucks to buy some packs after work, I was going to go for the elite 2011, but there were 3 packs left, I like full boxes, just feels like I'm getting a better chance at a hit knowing the box is fully or almost completely inact.

So, there was a fresh box of Topps Jumbo 2011, untouched, I figured why not. So I bought 4 packs at $10 per pack, spent my $40 that I allowed myself to spend perfectly and left.

- First pack I hit a Jamie Harper on-card rookie premiere /90 (also hit an aaron rodgers bowman insert and aaron rodgers/greg jennings dual base card for the pc in this same pack)

- I figured that would be it, so I open the second pack and hit a Mikel Leshore 3 CLR Patch

Considering I just grabbed the top 4 packs in a row I figured this was it, so I opened my 3rd pack and simply got a Ryan Torrain gold #d insert

- 4th and final pack Game Day Emmanuel Sanders Auto! (This pack also had a dual base card aaron rodgers/brett favre for my pc)

Hit all three of the box hits in 4 packs! Nice! I'm very happy with how I did! Considering boxes at the shop are $110 and I spent $40 and got every hit the box had! =)

To add icing to the cake, I just won 2 nice cards on ebay for great prices. Heck of a bad day at work, this was a nice way to end the day!

RE: 4 Packs of Topps Jumbo today at LCS, 3 hits!!!
Nicely done! BTW check with rs20, he'll be interested in that Mikel!
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

Way to go!! That happened me a couple of months ago with Topps Platinum

sweet hits!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK