IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So My Astros are awful.....

RE: So My Astros are awful.....
if we end up with pence we will take good care of him at least ;x
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

(07-27-2011, 09:49 PM)cougarbrent Wrote: I think if they trade Pence the fans will storm the stadium
Both of them?

(07-28-2011, 06:55 AM)phillies816 Wrote: Both of them?
Funny. There are more than you might think. On a lighter note, because they have sucked so bad this year I have be given more free tickets to the games this year than all previous years combined. Going to two more next week against the Reds. They are great tickets too.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

(07-28-2011, 08:11 AM)benner73 Wrote: Funny. There are more than you might think. On a lighter note, because they have sucked so bad this year I have be given more free tickets to the games this year than all previous years combined. Going to two more next week against the Reds. They are great tickets too.
Sorry. Easy cheap shot and I had to take it. Most teams don't draw when they suck. Let the Phillies have a couple bad years and I will be able to sit wherever I want.

(07-27-2011, 09:49 PM)cougarbrent Wrote: I think if they trade Pence the fans will storm the stadium
I feel your pain...Maybe if the Rockies trade Ubaldo, the owners will finally be tarred, feathered, and ridden out of town on the rails...If he likes pitching here, he is good at pitching here, the fans like him, and he is only making $2.5-$3 through 2012 (with options for 2013 & 2014), it obviously makes sense we should trade him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Collecting: Fred McGriff, Chipper, Griffey, and Todd Helton.
[Image: 0989_001-1.jpg]

(07-27-2011, 11:18 PM)cessna172flyer Wrote: Yeah im sure it has an impact but i think they have too much talent to be as low as they are. but theyre not contenders or anything so i guess it doesnt matter. mccourt sucks and i hope he goes bankrupt and gets the hell out of LA...i want mark cuban to come to town lol
+2! I am a huge Dodger fan myself. It has been a very disappointing season. I hate MecCourt and like you, only wish Cuban took over. The fans just want an owner who cares about winning like we do.

I mean you have Kershaw who has a great chance of winning the CY young and an excellent 5 tool player in Kemp. Ethier usually is better too.
This team should not suck this much!

I am surprised at the Dodgers struggles this year--they definitely (on paper), have a better team than their record shows.
Collecting: Fred McGriff, Chipper, Griffey, and Todd Helton.
[Image: 0989_001-1.jpg]

(07-28-2011, 10:22 AM)phillies816 Wrote: Sorry. Easy cheap shot and I had to take it. Most teams don't draw when they suck. Let the Phillies have a couple bad years and I will be able to sit wherever I want.
A better team definitely helps attendance, but some areas just don't like baseball much. The Rays have been great recently and the Marlins are usually at or around .500 but neither team can get any fans because it's not really a baseball area
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

can't be any worse than my mariners lately. oh man our offense is horrid
no org, please do not send trade requests

Texas is football country and the Texans rule in Houston, I just look back on how good this team use to be and it hurts to watch the product we send out there every night. We have 5 number 5s on our rotation and no closer and our setup men couldnt set a table. Pence could be hitting so much better but who does he have around him in the lineup to protect him. Once Ausmus left our catching has been by committee, I dont even know who our 1st basemen is and I follow the team closely. The GM couldnt manage a hot dog cart, good riddance McClane.
[Image: OSWALT-1-3.jpg]