`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You know you're obsessed with baseball [cards] when...

RE: You know you're obsessed with baseball [cards] when...
When you sit around on beckett all night with surrounded by your collection watching old BBC documentaries on baseball..
When your girlfriends homepage on her computer beckett..

When you pull a silk, a sparkle and a jersey and no auto and jump for joy! When your kids room is the card room but he still has a bed..

(06-29-2011, 10:53 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: When you tell a friend you are going to a card shop and they ask you "Why do you want to go to Hallmark?".
One time I was at Target with someone who needed to get a college graduation card for someone and I told her "I'll be in the card section" and she said "That's where I'm going too..." and I said "I mean baseball cards"
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Your family gives you gift cards for card shops and ebay becuase they know thats where the money is going to go.

You lose respect for someone who you let see your cards when they handle them like a can of corn.

Your wife asks you a hour ahead of time where you want to eat or tells you were leaving becuase she knows you're going to run through your seaches and boards atleast 10 more times before you gett off the computer, you get up and get ready.
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

(06-27-2011, 12:47 PM)thelostfan Wrote: When you used up all your job's bubble envelops and packaging tape, now you have to purchase your own.
haha! done that!!
(06-30-2011, 02:43 AM)favre3mvp Wrote: Your family gives you gift cards for card shops and ebay becuase they know thats where the money is going to go.

You lose respect for someone who you let see your cards when they handle them like a can of corn.

Your wife asks you a hour ahead of time where you want to eat or tells you were leaving becuase she knows you're going to run through your seaches and boards atleast 10 more times before you gett off the computer, you get up and get ready.
Bro! That triple auto in your sig is freakin sweet!! Jr., Pujols, and Jeter....did you pull that or buy/trade for it? P.S. trade it to me...thanks.
[Image: mdavison.jpg]
[Image: PCcards001.jpg]

(06-30-2011, 03:58 AM)mdavison Wrote: haha! done that!!

Bro! That triple auto in your sig is freakin sweet!! Jr., Pujols, and Jeter....did you pull that or buy/trade for it? P.S. trade it to me...thanks.
it'll take a lot to move that one, also i just sent that one out to be graded.

bump for some laughs

Never done this, but know of a few local yokels who have...

You meet up with someone in your area to make a deal on some cards - and you bring a loaded handgun with you "just in case".

When your mouse clicking finger literally goes numb for 2 days from hours and hours of searching EBAY listings for PC items or trade bait. Actually happened to me last week.
(06-26-2011, 10:40 AM)TM Sportscards Wrote: When you watch a movie with baseball cards in the background and you hit the pause button and are able to identify the cards.
Saw a commercial for the show Storage Wars and they showed a 2 second clip of an autographed card and I immediately identified it as a Pat Burrell Auto. BTW, that show is awesome, if you've never seen it check it out.

When you go to your PO 3 times a day during the work week just in case they put a package in your box. I stop there before I go into work, at lunch, and before I head home.....and yes...I realize I'm addicted.lol
[Image: mdavison.jpg]
[Image: PCcards001.jpg]