`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You know you're obsessed with baseball [cards] when...

RE: You know you're obsessed with baseball [cards] when...
You peep through your window to check if the mailman is there between innings on Saturdays
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

When your closet filled with cards instead of clothes.

When you work at a card shop and dont always get paid due to over spending.
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

when you come home from work and your wife has a bump on her head from your graded sports cards you had on your top shelf
collecting all seattle mariners cards and chris snelling cards

when you drop by a card shop with your non-collecting friends
Collecting 2010 Bowman, 80s oddball rookies, and '89 Griffeys.

(06-27-2011, 04:38 PM)mulder4321 Wrote: when you come home from work and your wife has a bump on her head from your graded sports cards you had on your top shelf
!!! I hope the card was ok!!!!
Dave J.

Collecting current and former Georgia Tech sports stars, Hank Aaron, Mickey Mantle, Willie Mays, Ken Griffey Jr., and Albert Pujols

(06-27-2011, 10:17 AM)tank1976 Wrote: I have done that too. I have also corrected movies out loud when they say something about a card that is incorrectSmile
Haha me too, I remember watching a movie or TV show, I cant even remember what I was watching, but a kid was showing of his, "Cal Ripken Jr. rookie card", which I had to pause and correct because it was a chrome card!
[Image: IMG.jpg]
[Image: Pujol5fanbanner.jpg]

Collecting: Edgar Martinez | Albert Pujols | Franklin Gutierrez

(06-27-2011, 07:38 PM)pujol5 fan Wrote: Haha me too, I remember watching a movie or TV show, I cant even remember what I was watching, but a kid was showing of his, "Cal Ripken Jr. rookie card", which I had to pause and correct because it was a chrome card!
Typical Hollywood shenanigans...putting some "makeup" on every thing...including vintage baseball cards
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

When you tell a friend you are going to a card shop and they ask you "Why do you want to go to Hallmark?".
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

when you tell your friends your busting some wax and forget that they don't know what that means

when you start talking superfractors, die cuts, and rainbows and your not on a message board or in a card shop
Collecting 2010 Bowman, 80s oddball rookies, and '89 Griffeys.