`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Which Winfield Auto Stays in the HOF PC?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sportkings
19.23%
5 19.23%
Cooperstown
80.77%
21 80.77%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions Please - Which One to PC?

Opinions Please - Which One to PC?
Hey all, got a second Winfield auto in the mail today, and am now trying to decide which to put in my HOF PC (I only keep one auto of each player in there).

Neither are licensed, and while I like the swatch (esp the pinstripe) of the Sportkings, the Cooperstown highlights the auto better.

So what are your thoughts? Which one should go in the HOF PC, Sportkings or Cooperstown?

[Image: 12winfield.jpg]
[Image: 12winfield.jpg]
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Opinions Please - Which One to PC?
His auto on Cooperstown is nicer, cleaner. I like the Sportkings tremendously, but the auto isn't nearly as nice, IMO. Cooperstown wins, the auto is of major importance to me.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Wht not both
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

That fact that you're doing a HOF auto pc and the card has the HOF logo on it I would go with Cooperstown. Also, as DrMitch says, it looks cleaner.
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

Cooperstown. It's a much nicer, bolder card. Plus, like the other gentleman just referred to, it has that nice Cooperstown logo.

(12-03-2014, 08:11 AM)mjmj1966 Wrote: That fact that you're doing a HOF auto pc and the card has the HOF logo on it I would go with Cooperstown. Also, as DrMitch says, it looks cleaner.
(12-03-2014, 08:18 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: Cooperstown. It's a much nicer, bolder card. Plus, like the other gentleman just referred to, it has that nice Cooperstown logo.
If the both of you agree with me, why is the poll voting 3:1 Sportkings over Cooperstown ?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

It's cool to group the auto and jersey together but I'd go cooperstown. Cleaner look, and they do a better job IMO of hiding the issue of non logo. I have a cooperstown autos in my hof pc as well
no org, please do not send trade requests

in my opinion, the Cooperstown auto is the better, nicer looking card. I'd go with it.
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

As everyone else has said Cooperstown. is the better choice.

Cooperstown .... Hands down !
[Image: c420f836-983f-40d0-9430-a8ccfd947155_zpsfddf63fd.jpg]