`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Rollin' with Nolan - I met him, got 6 autos including a custom book ... pics inside!

RE: Rollin' with Nolan - I met him, got 6 autos including a custom book ... pics inside!
(05-15-2014, 12:50 PM)zeprock Wrote: What's next? Cut signature cards from your cookbooks?
What a great idea! Cut auto cards /3!

Another amazing bunch o'cards, my friend! And, as always, a great story to accompany them.
Love the '66 card. Brilliant making a card that never was ... And yeah, signed in red was a perfect choice! (As if you could change it now Smile )

100 years from now one of your great grand children are going to have themselves one heck of a time trying to track down these cards in a 22nd Century Beckett OPG Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Rollin' with Nolan - I met him, got 6 autos including a custom book ... pics inside!
absolutely fantastic! gotta say the rookie card that never was has to be my favorite also but the booklet is some fine craftmanship! I like the spine shot of it. looks nice and clean!
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

Speechless. Cool stuff man thanks for sharing
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

Thanks for the kind words guys! The cookbook autos are big and wouldn't even fit on a card. I'm just selling them to make the whole evening free for me Smile 2 down, 1 to go.
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

(05-16-2014, 08:20 AM)mouschi3 Wrote: Thanks for the kind words guys! The cookbook autos are big and wouldn't even fit on a card. I'm just selling them to make the whole evening free for me Smile 2 down, 1 to go.
Hey man, what's your eBay name? I think I know which one's yours, but I want to make sure.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

It is tnhjones - feel free to buy tons! Smile
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile

(05-16-2014, 10:37 AM)mouschi3 Wrote: It is tnhjones - feel free to buy tons! Smile
Thanks!! Big Grin

Holy ***** - you need to work for a card company - or have you already? How the hell do u make those thing? God damn. I'm cursing out of respect.

I haven't worked for a card company ever - that would be cool though!

(05-16-2014, 01:37 PM)mouschi3 Wrote: I haven't worked for a card company ever - that would be cool though!
Oh, you would be "the bomb" at it.

Btw, with your next post, you will have 100.