`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
How do you have your collections displayed & stored??
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
(02-01-2014, 11:46 PM)pudge27t Wrote: How do you have your collections displayed & stored??
Nothing is displayed...all my stuff is in a storage unit behind a cemetary (used to be in a bunker)
---
Today's NEW addition:

Jersey #

2000 Royal Crown In Your Face Holofoil #11/20

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: EPSON030-Copy4_zps7a848977.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Nice low numbered add peter, hows that auto from me looking? What # of that card is that for you? Also I may have some more Brunell's for you!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

That "In your face" card was a huge accomplishment for my Marino collection so congrats on that bad boy. I tried for years to get one from a seller who wanted WAY too much for it. I ended up getting a PSA 9 for less than half what the guy wanted for a raw card... went back and told him "IN YOUR FACE!" LOL.
#1 on the PSA Registry Marino Master set
* Always buying ANY reasonably priced Marino card(s) I don't already have *
-- WANT LIST LINK --

This thread is just insane!! It'd be nice to see how you have your stuff displayed or stored!!
Wants:
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1

(02-16-2014, 05:23 PM)pudge27t Wrote: This thread is just insane!! It'd be nice to see how you have your stuff displayed or stored!!
Pudge, the Brunell collection is in a deep dark space within a storage unit lol. Nobody sees it except peter when he is adding new items to the collection.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(02-16-2014, 06:04 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Pudge, the Brunell collection is in a deep dark space within a storage unit lol. Nobody sees it except peter when he is adding new items to the collection.
It used to be WAY darker in the bunker. At least the collection is in a semi modern storage facility.
--

Als got the auto from your business...it really nice. I think it's #10 of 50...thanks for the sale!

---

Today's NEW addition:

Jersey # card

1999 Pacific Omega Platinum Blue #8/75

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!!

[Image: EPSON056-Copy3_zps9ad77bc3.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's NEW addition:

Promo

2000 Donruss Elite Down & Distance Die Cut 4th Down Promo - only 4 of the regular ones were made!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!

[Image: 2000donrusselitedd4thdcpromo_zpsf4be6c01.jpg]
[Image: _3_zpsa8cbe5d2.jpg]

Sweet! So whats are your top 3 chasers right now of him?
Wants:

(02-22-2014, 06:25 AM)pudge27t Wrote: Sweet! So whats are your top 3 chasers right now of him?
Don't have a "top 3" but a wantlist of about 50-60 needs. Other than that I like to get dups of tougher cards.
---
Today's Addition:

Auto

Got this from chads-cards on ebay.

2002 Leaf Certified Signatures (Red, Blue and Gold) are fun to hoard!

2002 Leaf Certified Mirror Red Signatures #/50 ... I think this was my 10th, 11th or 12th.

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: 2002leafcertifiedred_zps93340a39.jpg]