`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
if you could build 1 card for your pc

if you could build 1 card for your pc
who would be on it? is it a mem or auto or both or (just specailic effects like reflectors, clear like ud ice, booklet etc...)

happy collecting

J.J.
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

RE: if you could build 1 card for your pc
Great question!!!!

Well of course BRETT HULL would be on my card. Off the top of my head, it would be both a memorabilia and auto card.

Option 1- It would have a piece of emblem off the jersey from the year he won the Stanley Cup with Dallas and Detroit. Along with an autograph and 2 Engravature Pieces with his name stamped in it.

Option 2- A card with a piece of game used jersey, glove, stick, skate, and puck (ALL from his Stanley Cup clinching goal game with Dallas) and also an autograph.

I have lots of other ideas. MAN, the mind races when you want to create your own card. Again, great question!!!

mine would have to be a steve yzerman glove skate stick pieces from his rookie year along with an on card auto

I would want to have a booklet card made of my two main PC players, and when you open the booklet you'd see Neely on the left, and Ovechkin on the right. Each side would be a triple memorabilia piece of each player, jersey/patch/fight strap in three windows along the bottom, player photos along the outside edge, and autographed in the space left. Kinda like this...

[Image: NeelyOvechkinCustom.jpg]
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

I think you guys have some cool ideas.
I like the idea of adding sticks, skates, tape, and maybe even hockey puck pieces! Say with Stamkos reaching 60 goals last year, have a piece of the 60th goal puck (if Stamkos would give it up) and the puck could be sought after based upon the cut of the puck.
Now, if only for players who fight could get there blood on hockey cards (ie, Cam Neely), I think we're almost tapped out lol.

A Chris Neil autographed front tooth card, it'd be numbered 1/2 because he's missing both his front chiklets, now that'd be sweet! Haha!
Looking for Chris Neil, Antoine Vermette, Jamie McGinn, Mark Stone, and other Sens!
Bucket: http://s1071.photobucket.com/profile/neilfan25/index
[Image: tumblr_m3rwikw2R61qm9rypo1_1280.jpg]

nice one neil fan

I'd love a Cup Honorable Numbers "35" of Sergei Bobrovsky and Jimmy Howard.

That would be amazing for my two pcs.
[Image: DeKeyser_Osgood_zpsa608e9e1.gif]
PC'ing Danny Dekeyser and Chris Osgood!
Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!

some great answers so far

loving the tooth card the best.....
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

This is a great question!

Hands down a Forsberg Booklet card. Nordiques, Sweden, and Avalanche patches with a signature.

I think I am going to make one out of decoys.