`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone got any sean taylor?

RE: Anyone got any sean taylor?
I have an index card signed by him IP. Wouldn't mind moving it but I'm not giving it away solely because its IP so it would take a fair deal.

I have one on the way. Tongue

(04-19-2012, 11:50 PM)Eli8024 Wrote: I have an index card signed by him IP. Wouldn't mind moving it but I'm not giving it away solely because its IP so it would take a fair deal.
PM me with a price and scan if possible!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Ill have to pull it out later on and throw it on my bucket...ill post it up. I'm thinking anything signed by the guy even IP would be worth at least $40-$50. But that is a guesstimate too. The guy died young but was a spectacular player and had a large following and practically nothing in the way of autographs

I do have a 2004 Topps RC. Sean Taylor autographed card I got signed by him years ago when I met him.It is signed in Gold Sharpie and looks sweet.Its not for trade or sale because needless to say that card means alot to me even though Im a Saints fan.I could show a scan of it later when I get home if anyone is interested in seeing it!
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]

(04-20-2012, 06:20 PM)Eli8024 Wrote: Ill have to pull it out later on and throw it on my bucket...ill post it up. I'm thinking anything signed by the guy even IP would be worth at least $40-$50. But that is a guesstimate too. The guy died young but was a spectacular player and had a large following and practically nothing in the way of autographs
Did you want to trade or sell? You can pm me and lmk
For sure show it off! Wish it was for sale!

Ill check your stuff...doesn't matter really. Ill trade if there's something I really like. I appreciate the autograph and its rarity but I have no attachment to him.

(04-20-2012, 06:45 PM)Eli8024 Wrote: Ill check your stuff...doesn't matter really. Ill trade if there's something I really like. I appreciate the autograph and its rarity but I have no attachment to him.
I dont know what I even have in my org. I dont trade alot anymore so it hasnt been updated. if you lmk what your looking for ill dig some stuff up and send you a list

Better autos. Rght now I'm looking for locker, leshoure, ryan williams, gabbert, ufc and nba

(04-20-2012, 06:55 PM)Eli8024 Wrote: Better autos. Rght now I'm looking for locker, leshoure, ryan williams, gabbert, ufc and nba
Alright I may have a lesh. and some other lesh cards. and some basketball stuff