`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CLOSED!! Mega contest! Guess the number of cards! 362 Cards. Supbullcoc CLOSEST!!

RE: Mega contest! Guess the number of cards! Ponder Finest Patch Auto is the prize!
I'm picking #187

RE: Mega contest! Guess the number of cards! Ponder Finest Patch Auto is the prize!
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

Man, a lot of people are guessing numbers that have already been guessed! Hilarious. Awesome contest, Brane....how about 141 for me!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

188, thanks!
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

My guess is 186

Wow!! an amazing card. I would die if I won that. it would be my biggest pull in 3 years. Looks like a ton of cool cards you aquired from the ones i see....so i will go with 126. Got my fingers crossed..

And a huge thanks for the contest of course!

[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

im going with 285 cards for my first guess!

I am going with 229 cards, thanks for the contest!
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

Thanks for the contest and sweet card!
Collecting

Calvin Johnson | Base : 7 | RC : 1 | GU : 1
Matthew Stafford | Base : 13 | RC : 12 | GU : 0
Detroit Red Wings
Prince Fielder

Excellent trader list : totally sports, roostersclassics11, megatron1764