`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCS results...

LCS results...
Well I went to a new LCS that was an hour and a half away. I called ahead to make sure they had a wide selection of hobby boxes and they said they had all the main ones from each year which was good for me. Showed up and I was disappointed... everything was way overpriced... They had 2011 donruss elite hobby box for $200 when i know i can get one online for like $80-$90... everything thing was double the online price and I brought a $100 BV card to see if I could trade in for anything and he said the best he could do is give me $15 in trade in value... very disappointing trip ended up not getting anything. Sorry everyone that told me to look out for those players they wanted. My next trip to a different LCS I'll look out for those.
[Image: Denbro17.jpg]
Kendall Hunter super-collector!!
I collect Oklahoma State, Kendall Hunter, Barry Sanders, Denver Broncos!
And soon to be Justin Blackmon and Markelle Martin super-collector!

RE: LCS results...
Dang that sucks. Hopefully you end up finding a better one somehwhere near you. Double online is too much I know they have overhead but still.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

Yeah im still on the search for the one! haha if anyone lives in or near Oklahoma and knows of any let me know if you know of any good ones!

Dang, I thought my LCS had his Elite overpriced at like $120/box! $200 is a friggin' JOKE!!! Hope you gave the guy a piece of your mind when he only offered $15 TV on your $100 BV card as well!!! No wonder it's hard to find a nice LCS these days. Rip off central? I think so...

My LCS has 2011 Elite at $8/pack and $160/box. I thought that was kind of high and the fact they give no break when you buy a sealed box sucks, too.

All commons are $3 and all Cowboys/Rangers commons are $4.

They're a little high in my opinion, but it's the only 1 with 2 to 2-1/2 hours drive.

(07-05-2011, 02:41 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Dang, I thought my LCS had his Elite overpriced at like $120/box! $200 is a friggin' JOKE!!! Hope you gave the guy a piece of your mind when he only offered $15 TV on your $100 BV card as well!!! No wonder it's hard to find a nice LCS these days. Rip off central? I think so...
yeah seeing that price threw me off and I instantly knew i wasted a trip! I wish i could just open up my own LCS haha

(07-05-2011, 02:48 PM)Denbro17 Wrote: yeah seeing that price threw me off and I instantly knew i wasted a trip! I wish i could just open up my own LCS haha
If only it were that easy, huh? Undecided

Wow! That really sucks! PS I'm all down for starting an LCS. Who's in?
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(07-05-2011, 03:10 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: Wow! That really sucks! PS I'm all down for starting an LCS. Who's in?
I'd be all-in on that one! Big Grin

LCS will always be overpriced. Been to about 20 of them the past two years and their packs/boxes don't compare to the Online prices. The one thing LCS do offer are the singles and hits that they have for sell. TBH the only thing you should be buying from LCS is singles and hardware Smile
[Image: mikethomas_banner-1.jpg]
Mike Thomas Collection Thread
Working 3rd shift, so please be patient to my replies Smile