`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Today's NEW addition:

Panel

2001 Fleer Authority Panel Mark Brunell and Duce Staley

[Image: 2001authorityducestaley.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Yesterday's and Today's NEW addition:

Proof

2001 Ultra Ball Hawk Proof Front and Back with NO ball!

[Image: 2001ultraballhawks.jpg]
[Image: 2001ultraballhawksback.jpg]

With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's NEW addition:

Auto BGS 9.5/10

2003 Pro & Prospects Dual Auto Mark Brunell and Chris Simms (#/250) BGS 9.5 Gem Mint with a 10 Pristine on the autos! The best grade for this card!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: b001-Copy3.jpg]

Today's Addition:

Auto/Helmet

1997 Excalibur Helmet Auto #/700!

[Image: b001-Copy2-1.jpg]

Today's Addition:

Dual Auto

2004 SP Game Used Edition Authentic Fabrics Dual Autographed Mark Brunell and Drew Bledsoe (#/50)!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCking!!!

[Image: b001-Copy.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:
GINGE01 Wrote:Hi Peter, keep up the great work with this collection...unless amazing things happen to Mark Sanchez and the Jets go to the Super Bowl.

Provided he makes the team, let's hope the latter happens! He had ONE card in 2009 because of the SUPERBOWL apperance!
---

Today's NEW addition:

Panel

2000 Private Stock Minis Dual Mark Brunell and Peyton Manning!

[Image: 2000psmanning.jpg]

That would make me happy, Mark Brunell and the Jets in the Super Bowl

jaderock Wrote:
GINGE01 Wrote:Hi Peter, keep up the great work with this collection...unless amazing things happen to Mark Sanchez and the Jets go to the Super Bowl.

Provided he makes the team, let's hope the latter happens! He had ONE card in 2009 because of the SUPERBOWL apperance!
---

Today's NEW addition:

Panel

2000 Private Stock Minis Dual Mark Brunell and Peyton Manning!

[Image: 2000psmanning.jpg]

That would make me happy, Mark Brunell and the Jets in the Super Bowl

Do you have this one:

http://beta.beckett.com/item/2213971/ />

1998 Collector's Edge Advantage Personal Victory #4 Mark Brunell
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

charbs1111 Wrote:Do you have this one:

1998 Collector's Edge Advantage Personal Victory #4 Mark Brunell

Yes, I have plenty of those Wink
---

Today's Addition:

Auto

2003 SPx Supreme Signatures Auto

[Image: m001-Copy3.jpg]

Today's Addition:

Patch

1999 Skybox Premium Box Set Bonus Patchworks 3 Color Patch...this card is still not listed in Beckett!!!

[Image: m001-Copy2.jpg]