`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
*Updated* OT: Free tickets to Active Duty and Veterans (With link)

RE: OT: Free tickets to Active Duty and Veterans (With link)
If you haven't signed up, you are missing out! Just got these tickets:

Sunday, February 16th 2014 Start Time: 02:00 PM
Built Ford Tough Series - Professional Bull Riders
You Requested 4 Ticket(s)
You Wagered 20 Coin(s)
Payment Of $8.97 Is Required
Payment Received
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

signed up last week. just waiting on events here.thanx
US Army Mechanic collecting 49er Greats; Rice, Montana, Craig, Rathman, Patrick Willis, etc.

Awesome, thank you! Hope you get some to come close by.

(02-06-2014, 12:19 AM)jlp1976 Wrote: signed up last week. just waiting on events here.thanx

Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

Hi everyone, some of you have registered but have not verified your status. Please do so or you will not be able to request tickets.

Been a few months since I last posted on this. Lots of tickets available for all areas.

RE: *Updated* OT: Free tickets to Active Duty and Veterans (With link)
Bumping so those who have not saw it can have the awesome opportunity. If you are no Military but know someone who is pass it to them.

I am a vet and active duty, I have requested ticket before and never got selected in the lottery so just stopped trying.

Sorry to hear you didn't get any tickets. What event and how many coins did you wager? Don't forget you can share your referal link like me and get more coins.

(12-10-2014, 08:43 AM)micorps Wrote: I am a vet and active duty, I have requested ticket before and never got selected in the lottery so just stopped trying.

It was for the AMA motocross nationals in unadilla, NY and the blackberry smoke concert. I dont remember my wager but was alittle over the minimum. I guess in the future I will have to let my tokens build up and wager them all, who knows if that will do it though. It is difficult getting tokens any other way without getting any tickets and submitting the feedback with photos.

Ah ok, have you tried sharing your referral link with others? You get 15 tokens and they do to. That is how I have gotten over 200.

(12-10-2014, 10:19 AM)micorps Wrote: It was for the AMA motocross nationals in unadilla, NY and the blackberry smoke concert. I dont remember my wager but was alittle over the minimum. I guess in the future I will have to let my tokens build up and wager them all, who knows if that will do it though. It is difficult getting tokens any other way without getting any tickets and submitting the feedback with photos.