`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012-13 Select w/ scan...unibrow MOJO!

2012-13 Select w/ scan...unibrow MOJO!
So I was having kind of a lousy day and wanted some retail pack therapy since the only LCS in my area has slim pickins at best. I managed to hit an auto (Fab Melo AU RC from 12-13 Threads) in the one loose pack Target had. Not a huge hit or anything, but it made me decide it was finally my day for a decent hit from a Panini product.

Turns out, I was finally right!

[Image: selecthits9-6001_zpsc0cfe442.jpg]

On-card RC auto /149! Nothing else too noteworthy, but I'll take it Smile Everything is in my org and FT/FS. Thanks for lookin!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: 2012-13 Select w/ scan...unibrow MOJO!
Veeeerrrrryyyy nice!

Crazy how his sig has changed so much in a little over a year ...

[Image: Unibrow2.jpg]

Pulled that out of 13 loose, previously fondled packs at Target!

NICE! Congrats on the great hit man!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

haha no joke on the sig man he got lazy quick! Can't blame him though. I think it's a miracle that MJ's signature is still as close to his full name as it actually is. Definitely my best pull out of a Panini product ever. I've only tried a handful of newer UD boxes but pulled an MJ jersey piece and a Magic/West/Worthy triple auto /3. Pulled a Larry Bird auto, Ray Allen auto and Isiah Thomas auto from one box of Topps product. Never any luck from Panini. Better late than never though Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

I would say that is a pretty good box. Congrats man!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

That Ross might turn out to be a pretty nice pickup, too ... with Bargnani gone they will need more scoring.

Put him at the 2, DeRozan at the 3 ... who knows?

(09-09-2013, 06:59 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: That Ross might turn out to be a pretty nice pickup, too ... with Bargnani gone they will need more scoring.

Put him at the 2, DeRozan at the 3 ... who knows?

Hope so! I think he's got a shot to be alright too, personally. Glad it's the prizm version too, looks very nice, especially in person.

The Morris and Melo autos are gone, everything else still available!

Nice hits
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Yup, I was going to say as well that the reigning Dunk Champion pull isn't that bad either. Congrats. on the Unibrow hit! I'm sure he's gotten tired of signing stickers which is why he's shortened up his auto a wee bit.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Ahhh love the fab congrats!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75