`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Can Lebron James get it done?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
50.00%
11 50.00%
NO
50.00%
11 50.00%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
LEBRON JAMES...can he get it done?

RE: LEBRON JAMES...can he get it done?
(06-21-2013, 06:48 AM)bengu Wrote: And era of ghetto trash divas who care more about $$ then winning.
Why watch Basketball then? You clearly don't like any of the current players.
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

why is bengu still posting today? jacoby "ill take that bet. i get the heat, you get the field. loser send the winner 500 dollars in bv, all cards worth 5 dollars of more.

also: loser doesnt get to post on the boards for 6 months

put your money where your (loud)mouth is, kid" bengu "I accept the bet pal... Put up or shut up" thanks for that bet jacoby, it will be nice not having to see ignorant posts by bengu, although he usually just shows up when lebron is doing really well or when he has a bad moment out of thousands of good moments....
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(06-21-2013, 02:05 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: why is bengu still posting today? jacoby "ill take that bet. i get the heat, you get the field. loser send the winner 500 dollars in bv, all cards worth 5 dollars of more.

also: loser doesnt get to post on the boards for 6 months

put your money where your (loud)mouth is, kid" bengu "I accept the bet pal... Put up or shut up" thanks for that bet jacoby, it will be nice not having to see ignorant posts by bengu, although he usually just shows up when lebron is doing really well or when he has a bad moment out of thousands of good moments....
oh yea...i forgot about the 500 in cards

hey, bengu: to be fair, ill have you send me the cards, ill put them up for sale, and 100% will go to Project Cupid's Jimmy Fund Walk team, which is raising money for cancer care and research

you can pm me for address

So.....

The dust has settled and the end result is Lebron now has his 2nd ring along with his 2nd finals MVP...

History is written and nothing can change that....

So....

To the people that believe that STATS are the be all end all and proof that Lebron is a better player then the next guy, please have a think about how STATS can be very misleading....

STATS don't tell the story of game 6 when on LEBRON's actions and his alone singlehandedly lost the Championship in the crucial moments of the game....

NO one can say otherwise, he did in fact AGAIN shrink in these pressure moments, I was proven right again, I have seen him do this consistently and the question in this thread is still a very valid one...

I don't make excuses for anyone's actions, I don't care what happens in any game that may have contributed to one player playing better or worse then the next...

It's all about LEBRON....

So....Let's hear from the people that would like to come in this thread NOW that he has his 2nd ring and finals MVP talk about LEBRON's actions and his alone....

HE gets the MVP title he gets the ring, but he doesn't get it anything without being accountable...

I witnessed everything he did and so did the rest of the people that watched the games, I don't care now, how people vote or come in this thread and say he is the best and this thread is a joke and he's proven himself....

No, the people that come in this thread NOW that will make comment and vote are the JOKE and that just goes to show how some people lack the moral character to form an opinion and stick by it....

Now lets move to game 7.....

WOW, I for one was truly shocked, he played a great game consistently, he absolutely played like the MVP and he was and is well deserving...

I can not and will not take game 7's performance away from him, he played like a true MVP and I was happy he stepped up and finally showed people (myself included) he has it in him...

Gary.
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

someone's a sore loser

(06-21-2013, 07:59 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: someone's a sore loser
I am?

What did I lose?

What am I sore about?

A loser is someone that has lost....

I have not lost anything....

Next?

hegotgame1515: Great post...seriously, I thought Lebron did not have it in him just because of his inconsistency. Well he had an awesome game 7 which makes everyone forget how inconsistent he was throughout the whole series...I would watch the games and would wonder if he would show up with at least 80% of his skills...sometimes I thought I was watching a soccer game with all the acting (Flopping) going on...yes I am an avid soccer player/watcher/follower/fan...whatever. Needless to say sometimes I felt Lebron was taking lessons from these pro soccer players. I believe people deviated from the subject when they started with comparisons and stats...the question had nothing to do with that. It was just a simple question that fans misconstrued. As I read your question, it was just an opinion whether he could get it done or not. I wish Lebron would have played every single game of the playoffs (series) with all the heart and skill of Game 7...if he would've have then I would lean more on considering him the best player or even an all-time great. Kudos for your well stated opinions, kudos to Ping for being a true fan through the good and the bad and for tolerating all the abuse you had to which was unnecessary.

(06-21-2013, 08:48 PM)arod0770710 Wrote: hegotgame1515: Great post...seriously, I thought Lebron did not have it in him just because of his inconsistency. Well he had an awesome game 7 which makes everyone forget how inconsistent he was throughout the whole series...I would watch the games and would wonder if he would show up with at least 80% of his skills...sometimes I thought I was watching a soccer game with all the acting (Flopping) going on...yes I am an avid soccer player/watcher/follower/fan...whatever. Needless to say sometimes I felt Lebron was taking lessons from these pro soccer players. I believe people deviated from the subject when they started with comparisons and stats...the question had nothing to do with that. It was just a simple question that fans misconstrued. As I read your question, it was just an opinion whether he could get it done or not. I wish Lebron would have played every single game of the playoffs (series) with all the heart and skill of Game 7...if he would've have then I would lean more on considering him the best player or even an all-time great. Kudos for your well stated opinions, kudos to Ping for being a true fan through the good and the bad and for tolerating all the abuse you had to which was unnecessary.
Thank you....

It's almost impossible to ask a question and get a single answer...

I myself find it hard to address a question without using other means to form an answer, If i can't stay without the boundaries of a question if I believe the answer is not a simple one..

that may sound confusing...
I just confused the sh!t out of myself too, so don't worry...

hegotgame... You have a beautiful MJ collection so I just KNOW you've witnessed the mans greatness with your own eyes... Don't fall for this fraud LBJ bro... It's a mirage trust me.

(06-21-2013, 08:48 PM)arod0770710 Wrote: hegotgame1515: Great post...seriously, I thought Lebron did not have it in him just because of his inconsistency. Well he had an awesome game 7 which makes everyone forget how inconsistent he was throughout the whole series...I would watch the games and would wonder if he would show up with at least 80% of his skills...sometimes I thought I was watching a soccer game with all the acting (Flopping) going on...yes I am an avid soccer player/watcher/follower/fan...whatever. Needless to say sometimes I felt Lebron was taking lessons from these pro soccer players. I believe people deviated from the subject when they started with comparisons and stats...the question had nothing to do with that. It was just a simple question that fans misconstrued. As I read your question, it was just an opinion whether he could get it done or not. I wish Lebron would have played every single game of the playoffs (series) with all the heart and skill of Game 7...if he would've have then I would lean more on considering him the best player or even an all-time great. Kudos for your well stated opinions, kudos to Ping for being a true fan through the good and the bad and for tolerating all the abuse you had to which was unnecessary.
The question was: Can he do it?

The question was not: Can he show consistency in every game of the Finals?

The answer: Yes, he can do it.

But I do appreciate hegotgame's willingness to hang in there with his thread and respond to all comers, good or bad.