Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Collection Boxes

Custom Collection Boxes
Good day, Beckett Community!

There has been a very long flux of time since we have seen Craig (skelscardclozzit) here on the Hockey Boards, and I can tell you now that it would/will be a good thing to see him return! He is a fantastic member of our community, but has been befallen by some hard times. His collecting had to take a back seat to life, but he is looking to rekindle his passion for the hobby soon.

One thing that he has been able to accomplish for the hobby is a new style of box, that I personally find preferable to the conventional boxes that you can find in your Local Card Shop. His hold about 450 32pt top-loaders, or up t0 400 75-130pt top-loaders. They are also a bit taller than the conventional and can house a slabbed card/Ultimate Memorabilia deal if you turn them sideways. I love mine as they are compact and have the flap-top instead of the removable top that can be damaged easily. Here are some pictures of the box.

[Image: HockeyCards018.jpg][Image: HockeyCards022.jpg][Image: HockeyCards021.jpg][Image: HockeyCards020.jpg]

If you have any questions about these boxes, just give me a nod and I will get back to you ASAP. Best wishes!

Randi

RE: Custom Collection Boxes
Those are pretty nice. I use to hate the other boxes...as I had 6 - 5k boxes....they were very cumbersumb and unsitely. I ended up switching to a dresser (from Ikea) to hold my collection. these would have been very nice.....as they seem they would stack well and stay securley closed.

Thanks for the show #Randiformod
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

(09-17-2012, 08:35 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: Those are pretty nice. I use to hate the other boxes...as I had 6 - 5k boxes....they were very cumbersumb and unsitely. I ended up switching to a dresser (from Ikea) to hold my collection. these would have been very nice.....as they seem they would stack well and stay securley closed.

Thanks for the show #Randiformod
I really like them and am glad that Craig sent me one. I have all of my PC cards in this one (now you all know how pathetic my PC is! Haha!) and use the other, conventional one, for my traders. They stack very nicely, have a more secure closure and can house the cards more comfortably.

On another note, I have PMed one of the administrators with my intentions to join the team of Moderators. I put forth a great case, so hopefully I can get the job done.

Randi

Those look great, exactly what i need to house my PC's. I'd buy a couple, not now, but one day lol. Good on you for applying for Mod too, you're the right man for the job. Smile

Steve.

PS, hoping to get around to our trade this week too Randi, sorry to keep you waiting!
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

I need this box. I have my 3 players all in one standard 5k box with top loaders. They don't really fit well and some of them I had to literally PUSH into the box because the top loaders literally bend the dividers in between rows.

[Image: 2012-09-17_22-05-04_441.jpg]

I recently started putting sets into binders like Spud used to do and wish there was an easy way to do that with PC cards so I can keep them in chronological order and be able to look through them.

Then I could use the 5k box for my Nords/Avs PC which aren't in toploaders...except the ones worth over $8 Smile
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

(09-17-2012, 09:05 PM)nemesis77777 Wrote: Those look great, exactly what i need to house my PC's. I'd buy a couple, not now, but one day lol. Good on you for applying for Mod too, you're the right man for the job. Smile

Steve.

PS, hoping to get around to our trade this week too Randi, sorry to keep you waiting!
Thanks for the reply, Steve! I hope that I am fit for the job, and would be honored to do so. Hopefully I can come back with some good news for us all on the Hockey Boards!

No worries on the trade, either. I know that it will work out!

Randi

does he have any boxes that'll hold mini's? having a hell of a time trying to figure out what to do with these. which will probably lead me to a new post.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Great idea for certain. What kind of scale is he producing them on? #IamprettysureRandiisadrunkandshouldnotbeamod
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

First- let me start by saying #RANDIforMOD as the Hockey boards could definitely benefit from his dedication to the hobby..Just look at all he has done here without mod status!
Second- I feel as though I owe an apology to those great members that have sent me trade offers over the last few weeks and I have been unable to find the time to respond to offers or even complete some trades. Work and health issues persist to haunt me and either one or the other (sometimes both) gets in the way. This is the only site I visit from time to time and would be here more if only everything worked the way it should..nuff said about that! I have missed being here and honestly feel terrible about not being able to get anything accomplished with some well respected traders and collectors! That will change soon and I have not forgotten anyone who has sent me an offer and can only hope that they won't hold a grudge!
Third- The boxes...I started working on these about a year or so ago as I was frustrated trying to use the standard 5k boxes with top loaders..it just doesn't work well as many of you know. I sent Randi one to see if he liked them and wanted to hear his thoughts about them as I have never shown them publicly. Thanks to Randi for showing it off! I will try and answer some questions about them if I can! The hardest thing about these is that shipping them is a challenge (and not cheap!) so they don't get crushed by the post office or UPS!
Steve- Whenever you are ready, lmk!
onoxxxregretso- I have 10 or so sitting here and can def help with your storage problem! Shoot me an email or send a pm to either Randi or myself.
Optimus Prime- I currently do not have a box for minis but can customize them to fit them I'm sure. I will work up a prototype and see how they work this weekend! I am working on a slab version (for graded or Ultimate Memorabilia) so you wouldn't have to turn them on their side and the cards would stand like the ones in Randi's pictures.!
Wickabee- I am not as of yet mass producing them (labor issues..haha) as it takes about two days to complete the box from start to finish due to drying times of the glue. I could however make them on a request basis and have considered adding labels or player/team specific stickers or art to them.

Anyone that has any questions, feel free to send me an email (skelscardclozzit@aol.com) or message either Randi or myself here.!
-Craig

i like them but just wondering if you ship to Canada