`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTT Baseball for Nascar

LTT Baseball for Nascar
Looking to move some bb and focus more on racing. Any interest let me know. If you are looking for anyone specific just ask tons of stuff not listed in org. Thanks

RE: LTT Baseball for Nascar
(07-04-2012, 05:17 PM)minitracer Wrote: Looking to move some bb and focus more on racing. Any interest let me know. If you are looking for anyone specific just ask tons of stuff not listed in org. Thanks
Let me know if you have any Don Mattingly. Wants are listed in my Org. Thank you.

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(07-04-2012, 06:17 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Let me know if you have any Don Mattingly. Wants are listed in my Org. Thank you.

Jerry
Yea I know you collect him I will look but most of my bb is from the last year
or so. I will se if I have anything. Thanks Jerry

I went to a card show over the weekend and bought a couple boxes of commons and there were 65 NASCAR cards from '01 and '04 (I don't collect NASCAR). I will take $25 for the lot or anything that I need on my website (http://cardneeds.webs.com/). The list of cards is in my org.

TO sent with a comment. LMK if we can get a trade done.

(07-04-2012, 08:35 PM)Aaron98 Wrote: I went to a card show over the weekend and bought a couple boxes of commons and there were 65 NASCAR cards from '01 and '04 (I don't collect NASCAR). I will take $25 for the lot or anything that I need on my website (http://cardneeds.webs.com/). The list of cards is in my org.
Thanks for the reply but I'm gonna pass.

Check me for any NASCAR you might want - I am sure I can find enough from your baseball to cover. Also building the lenticular sets from Topps baseball last couple of years (Opening day stars, Archives 3-d, Lineage 3-d)

Thanks,

Ken

(07-04-2012, 05:17 PM)minitracer Wrote: Looking to move some bb and focus more on racing. Any interest let me know. If you are looking for anyone specific just ask tons of stuff not listed in org. Thanks
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]