`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *Moon Mailday!!!*

RE: My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *Marino, White and More Mailday!!!*
Wow! Those are some sharp newbies!

RE: My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *Marino, White and More Mailday!!!*
(05-07-2012, 06:48 PM)gangstippie Wrote: Wow! Those are some sharp newbies!
Thanks!

What do you think about the Campbell, too OC for grading or worth a shot? Trying to get a PSA 9 on it.

(05-07-2012, 06:51 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Thanks!

What do you think about the Campbell, too OC for grading or worth a shot? Trying to get a PSA 9 on it.
The Campbell is a little OC, but the corners look nice. A 9 might be tough to get. It's been a while, but I think you do need to be a member. Also, the Reggie USFL stands out to me being USFL. Personally, I'd look for a non-USFL card. Your project though.

(05-07-2012, 06:59 PM)gangstippie Wrote: The Campbell is a little OC, but the corners look nice. A 9 might be tough to get. It's been a while, but I think you do need to be a member. Also, the Reggie USFL stands out to me being USFL. Personally, I'd look for a non-USFL card. Your project though.
That's annoying on the member issue as I want to send in the Marion Motley for sure, hope there is a way around it.

I get what your saying on the Reggie, but I figured since his USFL is much more valuable I went for that one, same idea with Steve Young, his USFL is an XRC, but more valuable, so going for that one.

Anyone else know anything about PSA or would let me piggy back on a submission?

Bump for PSA Help!!

RE: My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *Tyler Rose Mailday!!!*
Got this beauty in today! Decided to sell the ungraded copy and just buy a guarantee, no clue how this is not a ten, looks perfect.

[Image: IMG_0416.jpg]

Nice, I haven't seen this thread at all lately. Nice update w/ the Campbell, that is a beauty!
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

(05-25-2012, 06:40 PM)stefanjwhite Wrote: Nice, I haven't seen this thread at all lately. Nice update w/ the Campbell, that is a beauty!
Ya it's been a while since my last mailday. Once we get into next month the budget starts back up again!! lol

RE: My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *Small Mailday and List Update*
Got this small mailday below, also updated the list to include offensive linemen and added some defensive players and the Bronko to my list. The more cards I get in the more the list grows hahahahah.

[Image: IMG_0435.jpg]

RE: My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *Small Mailday and List Update*
Nice add w/ that Bruce Smith, dude was a beast! I thought he was freaky huge back in the day, one of the all times greats for sure. I like seeing those 86 Topps in mint condition quite a few good rookies from that set and condition always seems to be an issue.
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*