`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with WNBA cards.

Need help with WNBA cards.
Ok, so I know they don't have a huge following, but I need help from whoever has WNBA cards, checklists, etc.

I'm trying to add all of the cards from all Detroit professional sports, including the Detroit Shock (saw them a few times when I lived up there). However, they only have 35 cards in the database that are tagged with the team Detroit Shock. I checked, and it's this way for many of the WNBA cards for every team, including the Sparks. Anyways, if you have WNBA cards, specifically of the shock, please either post on here which ones you have so that I may add them to my Organize. I am not trying to trade or buy them now, I just simply want to have them in my Organize. Thank you very much.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

RE: Need help with WNBA cards.
gee jason you really want me to go thru the ones I have, I guess I could.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

(05-10-2012, 01:44 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: gee jason you really want me to go thru the ones I have, I guess I could.
lol. How many do you have? Were you a religious collector of them for a while?
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

A little under 500 different. no when I bought lots they were part of the collection(s) bought or when I bought rcs in bulk wnba cards were included w/the nba bulk rcs. That was many years like I think 5-10 years ago.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

You need help walking those to the trash can. I kid, I kid..............but seriously...Big Grin

LOL^^ For real. But man, I was just searching how much Diana Taurasi RC are going for on ebay. Some dude is selling his for $ 1500. Good lord, not like anyone is going to buy it.

Mod Edit (XstreamINsanity): Please don't post active links to sales from other sites. Thanks.