`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WTF John Wall Autos I have Curry/Griffin/more

RE: WTF John Wall Autos I have Curry/Griffin/more
ok thanks for giving a shoot at them maybe next time i will have a bigger wall i had some nice b ball before like kevin durant hrx card lebron james exqusite auto larry bird book auto magic book auto but i alway trade them to my card shop since i really dont do b ball but i will come back to you on that curry if you still have it

(09-30-2011, 11:44 PM)titan fan Wrote: ok thanks for giving a shoot at them maybe next time i will have a bigger wall i had some nice b ball before like kevin durant hrx card lebron james exqusite auto larry bird book auto magic book auto but i alway trade them to my card shop since i really dont do b ball but i will come back to you on that curry if you still have it
thanks man. they're not goin anywhere unless someone comes at me with some walls lol
(09-30-2011, 11:39 PM)Joshua92 Wrote: I don't have any Wall but can you check me for any Griffin's for trade?
sorry i am only interested in acquiring walls at the moment, unless you have some really nice currys that i don't have
I collect Stephen Curry Rookie Autos/Patches

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v411/t...n%20Curry/

[Image: tupark_edited-1floor.gif]

hey, i have the john wall absolute rc gu auto....It's part of my PC but i might be willing to trade it. You have a lot of nice cards I'd love have. I'm mostly interested in the Griffin Elite rc auto and the curry crown royale auto...there are a number of lower end autos that you've got in your org FT that i'd like too...maybe we can work something out if you're willing to trade for cards other than just the Wall..? LMK
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

please check me for Griffins