Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Beckett Baseball: Ask the editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-11-2014, 04:01 PM)BenSassy Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for answering my previous questions so quickly. I have a 1998 Score #93 D. Erstad card. On the back it has just 93 with no letters in front of it. However, it has the Showcase emblem on the back. Please tell me this is an error card. Please?
pictures would make it easier, but it sounds like a printing flaw, where they forgot to put the foil on the front. it is considered a flawed card, not a recognized error. but if ou can post pics, i can tell for sure
Hi, it's me again. I didn't receive a reply about my Score Erstad card. Also, I'm wondering if anyone noticed that Pedro Santana's name is misspelled on the back of his 2001 Royal Rookies #34 card. They have it spelled Sntana. Thanks.
(09-18-2014, 04:40 PM)BenSassy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, it's me again. I didn't receive a reply about my Score Erstad card. Also, I'm wondering if anyone noticed that Pedro Santana's name is misspelled on the back of his 2001 Royal Rookies #34 card. They have it spelled Sntana. Thanks.
i just replied above
Greetings Chris!

Need a couple of sets added to the BASEBALL side of things... (i know...i typically stay over on the bk side).

1994 Pacific....also has a SPANISH issue....set AND insert sets...same checklists and cards are bi-lingual.
Chris,
Any idea when (or if) Topps will be releasing a 2014 topps heritage high number factory set like they have done the last two years? If they are is there a check list available yet? release date yet? Or is it not coming out this year.
I just purchased some 1911 T205 gold border reprints and I can't figure out who made them and what year they came out.
(09-30-2014, 06:11 PM)Scottmac Wrote: [ -> ]Chris,
Any idea when (or if) Topps will be releasing a 2014 topps heritage high number factory set like they have done the last two years? If they are is there a check list available yet? release date yet? Or is it not coming out this year.
They are, and Jacob Degrom has an auto!!!
(09-21-2014, 04:56 PM)odditycards Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings Chris!

Need a couple of sets added to the BASEBALL side of things... (i know...i typically stay over on the bk side).

1994 Pacific....also has a SPANISH issue....set AND insert sets...same checklists and cards are bi-lingual.

email them to bfleischer@beckett.com
I have a 2011 Obak dual cut auto of Walter Alston and Joe McCarthy #1/1 that is not listed in the database. I pulled it from a box myself. Any info? Thanks.

Mike
I've got a Junichi Tazawa 2012 SP Signature Edition auto I've been looking for information about. As a Yankee fan, I wasn't thrilled with the pull, but I thought it was cool that his signature was in Japanese script and not English. I've looked around though, and I've never come across another version with his signature in Japanese script. Even in his dual and quad autos in that product, they are all English script. Any thoughts? Is it a common thing and I just haven't look at the right time?

I've attached a picture in case that helps.

Thank you!