Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Beckett Baseball: Ask the editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can you tell me some different sites to purchase cards? I know Beckett, COMC, and the bay. Any others?? Thanks!
I have a couple thousand cards from 1995-96. What is the best way to catolog these cards? I always said there should be some software and equipment out there that would allow you to scan and catolog at the same time. Is there such a thing?
(08-30-2011, 02:48 PM)raginmudhog017 Wrote: [ -> ]did you notice a lack of upper range swisher cards for the new topps sets coming out, or is this just me.
I do. Not a fan of the trend. I know why, though.
(09-12-2011, 05:33 PM)mvandall Wrote: [ -> ]Can you tell me some different sites to purchase cards? I know Beckett, COMC, and the bay. Any others?? Thanks!
Those are the ones I use most common/most recently.
(09-13-2011, 10:49 PM)dale88mc Wrote: [ -> ]I have a couple thousand cards from 1995-96. What is the best way to catolog these cards? I always said there should be some software and equipment out there that would allow you to scan and catolog at the same time. Is there such a thing?
See the "Organize" tab at the top of this page. It's a pretty useful tool.
here's a great idea....tell people to trade me 1956 topps baseball cards! There are no Swhiser's in there but maybe a relative?????
Before I go posting a thread for this, is there an FAQ or tutorial for the org? I know the basics on how to add cards for trade, and have discovered the advance search functions, but would like to know what the purpose is for some things, like the want and trade for columns.
(09-27-2011, 08:40 AM)Davis26 Wrote: [ -> ]Before I go posting a thread for this, is there an FAQ or tutorial for the org? I know the basics on how to add cards for trade, and have discovered the advance search functions, but would like to know what the purpose is for some things, like the want and trade for columns.
Check in the other areas of the message board. I don't recall exactly where, but I think there was one after the last re-launch.
I have a 2008 ud spectrum purple robinson cano swatch. My card is numbered 17/24. I cannot find it in your price giude. Is it an error/
i got a good one. member stars. why does beckett grade with the stars for chat. it should be given for trading not writing. i have almost 200 trades but because i dont post my thoughts like everybody else i have 2 stars (410 posts). new trader joins and has 2 trades but 1000 posts has 3 stars and is senior member. do you think this should be changed or corrected? can you pm response, thanks
This isn't a thread for forum/tech questions. I think there is a Help forum under Misc.
i couldnt find the link, anyway for you to forward?