Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Beckett Baseball: Ask the editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Chris
I just checked he cards, the Gloss on the front is the same. Guess I'll keep searching.
Wayne
Hiya,
I'm curious as to why REDEEMED Redemption cards have any value? Opinions welcomed!

Chris
(11-01-2013, 06:30 PM)stricklcp Wrote: [ -> ]Hiya,
I'm curious as to why REDEEMED Redemption cards have any value? Opinions welcomed!

Chris
some hardcore player collectors like them because they are usually harder to find than the actual card. i have customers that pay for them
(10-29-2013, 02:04 PM)golfwayne48 Wrote: [ -> ]Chris
I just checked he cards, the Gloss on the front is the same. Guess I'll keep searching.
Wayne
post scans front and back, please
Chris
I'm not having any luck in attaching the scans. If I had your email address I could send the scanned pics. Thanks
(11-04-2013, 07:58 PM)golfwayne48 Wrote: [ -> ]Chris
I'm not having any luck in attaching the scans. If I had your email address I could send the scanned pics. Thanks
upload your pics to a photohosting site like photobucket or imageshack, then post the forum code here
I just came across a 1983 topps baseball card with rick manning on the front and #202 blue Jays team checklist on back. I don't find this error card listed anywhere. are there any known to be out there?
(11-11-2013, 10:13 PM)always-in-stock Wrote: [ -> ]I just came across a 1983 topps baseball card with rick manning on the front and #202 blue Jays team checklist on back. I don't find this error card listed anywhere. are there any known to be out there?
it's not an error card, just a wrong back flawed card. these kind of flaws are fairly common. for the most part, the value for such cards is lower. some star cards will sell to player collectors, but generally 1 dollar or less, depending on the card
Is ORG down for everyone, or is it just me! I just re-subscribed and everything is working except ORG ... It's telling me I need a subscription! Any suggestions?
working for me