Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I guess it pays off to be polite to customer service reps. I've had several redemptions completed and sitting in Topps warehouse in Pennsylvania, but they wouldn't ship them. Despite them being completed since last year, my last phone call to them revealed that they weren't scheduled to be shipped until June. I got out of work early Wednesday and decided to call to see if there was any update. I ended up speaking with a young woman who basically regurgitated the same info I was given before, but was extremely polite and sympathetic and I remained calm and polite throughout the conversation. Just as I was about to hang up I heard, "sir, hold on one second, okay"? I got back on and she said she would contact her supervisor and see if she could get the ok to make them a priority. She said she couldn't promise anything, but if she could push it through they would ship in the next 24 hours. Thank you very much Topps customer service rep...
[Image: IMG_20150327_130136_zpszzlmxesx.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150327_130306_zpssxc90mtd.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150327_130406_zpsfjko0xfc.jpg]
The 2 Supreme redemptions I purchased from phoenixrising, so thank you sir.
Love the camo patch on that Trout book!

(03-27-2015, 03:15 PM)tdog4468 Wrote: [ -> ]Love the camo patch on that Trout book!
It's pretty sweet. I wish the Puig patch was a little nicer but being that the CS rep got it shipped out to me, I really cant complain.
Wow that puig/trout is amazing!!!
I got some more really nice mail in on the previous page too.
I got a couple smaller trades in yesterday so thank you very much to cubhawk49 and my buddy Gtbrian23. It's good to be trading again with you bud.
[Image: IMG_20150329_083643_zpsmtlnphup.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20150329_083805_zpstl41a4pa.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150329_083833_zps1cy235rl.jpg]
Two things: does anyone know how to shrink down picture size? And secondly, I really like these Panini Flawless base cards. Does anyone have any available for trade?
Man, that Flawless card is pretty sweet! Is that a diamond imbedded in the card?
(03-29-2015, 11:28 AM)aprirr Wrote: [ -> ]Man, that Flawless card is pretty sweet! Is that a diamond imbedded in the card?
That is actually an emerald. For whatever reason the diamonds are numbered to 20.
Very nice book- that Trout camo patch is amazing!
Thanks man! Glad to be trading again as well! Even if its low end stuff. Can't wait to get back into a few high end cards