Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-25-2014, 06:18 PM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: [ -> ]No Hanley, but feel free to take some of my Panda's please Smile
I'm not a huge fan. I just know he'll be better than Middlebrooks.
This is completely off topic but, when you view threads there is a star rating at the right hand side of the page. How are those rated, and who rates them? I've always wondered that.
Everyone... Some people do it because they like the collector and other do it out of spite for whatever reason. They are meaningless
How do people rate them?
By clicking on one of the 5 stars next to the thread. 5 being the best
That's it? So someone could click on five stars on their own thread and no one could ever change it? That's kinda lame. I thought it was a collective grade from the community. BTW, thanks to whoever has been giving me stars.
(11-25-2014, 06:14 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, anyone have any real nice Hanley Ramirez cards?
We have this one, 2009 Update Jumbo All Star patch #ed to 6:
[Image: Hanley1_zps8e55b4c5.jpg]
I'd like to thank CrackumsGT again for another great trade. He also sent me a fist full of extras including a couple real nice Giancarlo rc's. Thank you very much Greg, it's really appreciated.
Hey guys, I'm not ignoring your trade offers. I'm having difficulty messaging anyone through the C2C.
sweet stuff a few i havent seen yet.