Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-02-2016, 07:29 PM)aprirr Wrote: [ -> ]Great card, Matt! So, minus the 1/1s, doesn't that one completes the rainbow for you?
Thanks guys! Yes sir, it does. I'd really like the super though...
[Image: 20160302_180234_zpsu4glomtj.jpg] [Image: 20160302_180527_zpsop8ehayp.jpg]
That is outstanding, man! And they sure look great together!
(03-02-2016, 07:53 PM)aprirr Wrote: [ -> ]That is outstanding, man! And they sure look great together!
Thanks Aaron. I couldn't be more excited right now. I'm dying for the season to get here to see what my Sox and Marlins can do.
Just amazing my friend... Congrats on the red wow
They look absolutely amazing!!! Congrats
BTW how long did it take you to do this?
(03-02-2016, 08:34 PM)1god4me Wrote: [ -> ]They look absolutely amazing!!! Congrats
BTW how long did it take you to do this?
I didn't actually try for a rainbow but I got all of these in in about a year. I've dealt off a few pieces as well.
(03-02-2016, 08:31 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: [ -> ]Just amazing my friend... Congrats on the red wow
Thanks bro. You know more than anyone how much I love Stanton and how much I wanted an orange. I'm still shocked I was able to find a red and acquire it.
that is just nasty matt nice pick up on the red
(03-02-2016, 09:21 PM)ounagi Wrote: [ -> ]that is just nasty matt nice pick up on the red
Thanks James. I'm debating getting it regraded by Beckett. I just think it would look better in their slab.
Awesome stantons man.. Myn will look great with your collection.. been busy but ill get back to you soon the stantons i have..
(03-02-2016, 09:50 PM)spcrd Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome stantons man.. Myn will look great with your collection.. been busy but ill get back to you soon the stantons i have..
Sure thing. Whenever you get a chance.