Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you sir. I just missed Brian's mail. Would gave loved to post that as well.
Man I need that Murphy!

Nice stuff as always Matt.
At least you'll have soemthing to look forward to for tomorrow!
You have great cards and thanks for responding to my offer. I was mistaken with my math lol
(02-03-2015, 06:00 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: [ -> ]You have great cards and thanks for responding to my offer. I was mistaken with my math lol
Dont worry about it bud. Happens to the best of us.
(02-03-2015, 04:09 PM)thepointguard_10 Wrote: [ -> ]Man I need that Murphy!

Nice stuff as always Matt.
Thank you sir! I REALLY wish I hadn't missed Brian's mail.
By the way, if anyone's interested, I just loaded 700 or so cards into my org. I didnt bother to list doubles but there's plenty of them. Basically they are all base and parallels of recent Triple Threads, Tribute, Tier One and Museum Collection.
Offer sent, man. Thanks!
(02-03-2015, 06:42 PM)aprirr Wrote: [ -> ]Offer sent, man. Thanks!
I'll take a look.
Can anyone help me out with a couple prices on Gronk Unrivaled rc auto's? I dont have the opg for football, so I went out and bought the magazine. They forgot to put 99% of the 2010 unrivaled pricing in this month.
I'll PM you the BVs of your Gronks.
Ahhhhh... just made it to post office to get my beautiful cards from Gtbrian23. Thanks man! I've been dying to see these. Beautiful cards and I couldnt be happier.
[Image: output_zps80yhjcc2.jpg]
[Image: output_zpsb8wgmpan.jpg]
[Image: output_zpsp6mfuwd4.jpg] [Image: output_zpso2a2xp64.jpg] [Image: output_zpsoffdunnz.jpg]
wow matt those are amazing looking cards nice trade