Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Scans of trades so far this month (the highlights)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Small mail day today. 2011 Bowman's Best xfractor Giancarlo Stanton. Extremely tough to find. Anyone else having serious delays with USPS? Everything I've received or am suppose to receive for the past 2 months has gone way past the estimated delivery date, even lost for a week or two. Anyway, here you go.
[Image: IMG_20150808_114046_zpstktnvfhx.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150808_114333_zpspuucu7dy.jpg]
That is a beauty and the first time I have ever seen that Stanton, Matt! Congrats!
(08-08-2015, 11:29 AM)aprirr Wrote: [ -> ]That is a beauty and the first time I have ever seen that Stanton, Matt! Congrats!
Thank you sir. Those xfractors get lost in the shuffle but they're gems when you can find them.
another beauty matt! as for USPS, it seems i have had a few cards that stopped off to see some shows in some cities, maybe see their favorite band, and then go on a few day bender before leaving the cities... lol. in other words i have seen a few cards take 5-7 more days then they were supposed to, and take some ODD routes from the normal. i have it down where cards should go and what not, and when they don't i scratch my head. anyhow, in talking with my PO lady that i use for international and APO trades, she said they have been upgrading software and such, they just got theirs on monday this last week, and its a ton more steps to set the mailings up, and something about if there isn't info already they have to enter it... so basically i think the whole system must be updating, not sure if that's just up here, or everywhere, but sure would explain some strange things happening lately! just some thoughts there! :-)
(08-08-2015, 01:36 PM)dmbcrush22 Wrote: [ -> ]another beauty matt! as for USPS, it seems i have had a few cards that stopped off to see some shows in some cities, maybe see their favorite band, and then go on a few day bender before leaving the cities... lol. in other words i have seen a few cards take 5-7 more days then they were supposed to, and take some ODD routes from the normal. i have it down where cards should go and what not, and when they don't i scratch my head. anyhow, in talking with my PO lady that i use for international and APO trades, she said they have been upgrading software and such, they just got theirs on monday this last week, and its a ton more steps to set the mailings up, and something about if there isn't info already they have to enter it... so basically i think the whole system must be updating, not sure if that's just up here, or everywhere, but sure would explain some strange things happening lately! just some thoughts there! :-)

My PO switched over systems a couple months back as well. They got all new computers, equipment, the whole nine yards. I just can't quite grasp why that would screw up shipping so badly. Packages still have to go from point A to point B. They aren't changing routes. Most of the tracking I've entered doesn't even work. Packages aren't being updated each stop they make. Text updates have them stuck at checkpoints for a week and all of a sudden they are on your doorstep without ever being updated. I don't know. Hope it's over soon. I always ship 2 day priority as do most of the people I've been getting cards from and it's been taking on average well over a week to get mine in.
Exactly. I have one thAt went from where it came from Kansas, to oak creek (my main sort station), only to go to Nashville, depart Nashville, go back to Nashville again the next day, depart Nashville the day after, sit for 3 days, then all the sudden pops up back in oak creek on the 4th day and is delivered... Why did it go to Nashville ? Or did it even go there for real? That's happened with a few different ones lately. Ghost scans and strange routes!
Thank you very much to Mike (flood and fire) for the sweet Gordon. The others are off site acquisitions.
[Image: IMG_20150810_173116_zpsdp77np8l.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150810_173033_zpsijxbrrlc.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150810_155327_zpser6nczzd.jpg] [Image: IMG_20150810_173343_zpsghgmna5i.jpg]
Those Trouts are amazing!!!
(08-10-2015, 05:05 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: [ -> ]Those Trouts are amazing!!!
Thanks John. I've been looking for a blue for a while. Ended up running into both. Very sharp cards but look way better in person.
(08-10-2015, 05:08 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks John. I've been looking for a blue for a while. Ended up running into both. Very sharp cards but look way better in person.
Im am going to miss Bowman Platinum I just dont know about bring back Bowmans best. You should send those to my house btw!