We are seeking all high end, low print run, low population report sports and non-sports cards, both modern and vintage. We accept both raw and graded cards. Raw cards must be unaltered! Any trimmed or manipulated cards will be shipped back at the consignor's expense. Graded cards must come from an approved company, which include BGS, BVG, PSA and SGC. Submissions from any other grading company may be accepted on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for more info. Crossover grading services available at an additional cost.
We also currently accept autographs and autographed sports memorabilia, which have a COA from an approved company, which include Beckett Authentic, Frozen Pond, BAS, Mounted Memories, Panini Authentic, PSA/DNA, Steiner, TriStar and UDA. Other items (including those without a COA) may be accepted on a case-by-case basis. Contact us if your items do not have a COA from a company listed above for authentication options (additional fees apply).
As a general rule of thumb, we are looking for items that will typically sell for $150 and above.
We are currently seeking graded U.S. coins and graded U.S. paper money for our upcoming coin and currency auctions, scheduled to begin in September, 2014. We will accept consignments from any of the professional grading companies recognized by Beckett Auction Services including ANACS, ICG, NGC, PCGS and PMG. Submissions from any other grading company may be accepted on a case-by-case basis. As a general rule of thumb, we are looking for items/lots that will typicall sell for $100 or more.
Items we are looking for include:
- High grade vintage cards/sets - raw and graded
- High grade superstar modern rookie cards - raw and graded
- Low print run patch cards, autographs, printing plates and more
- Superstar/HOF certified autograph trading cards
- Certified autographed/autographed memorabilia
- Game worn items with appropriate documentation (email us with specifics)
- Vintage graded cards, high grade raw cards, complete sets, unopened wax and more
- U.S. graded coins that will sell for $100 or more
- U.S. graded paper money that will sell for $100 or more If you don't see your items on the list, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org