Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Free Agency - UPDATE!!! Bears got Akoye and Barber!!! Whoo Hoo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
OK so as far as the DOlphins go i hear they are talking Orton for a Pick late that can turn into a higher pick. They need to get him on a 3-4 year contract as he wants 5 mil + a year and henne is slated to make 555,000 this year so yea...
I thought Ricky was done, but who knows with him. Ronnie Brown is a keeper, but I don't mind Daniel Thomas. He should be a good one for the Dolphins
I also read that the 'Phins have showed some interest in Matt Moore. He came in to the Panthers stadium Tuesday to get his shoulder checked out and was told it is healed and ready. He does not expect the Panthers to re-sign him, but we'll find out on Friday I guess.
If the 'phins don't get Orton, Moore could still be an option. He is a good QB, he just had a rough year with the Panthers revolving O-line last season. I have also seen that the Panthers might be going after Bulger to mentor Cam and Clausen.

I am just really happy my team kept DWill and Charles Johnson! Big Grin
ESPN just reported that the Dolphins and Saints are working out a deal that would send Reggie Bush to Miami, what you think about it Bakerman? I am probably alone on this but i still really like Bush he is a playmaker. Great change of pace a back and a really good reciever out of the backfield. Definatly a matchup problem. So if the trade works out they must be planning to let either Williams or Brown go. What are your thoughts?
So I just read that the Saints and Dolphins have agreed in principle to a deal that would send Reggie Bush to Miami. I wonder what this means for Ronnie Brown and Ricky.
Williams is done in Miami is what i heard. Not official though. I also heard Miami showed some interest in Marion Barber. Sad
Yeah guys I heard it but didnt believe it!!!
I think Bush can be a great asset to any team. It's already been established that he wasn't worthy of his high draft spot. But that doesn't mean the dude can't have a big impact on an offense. The guy is still a match-up nightmare with his speed and receiving abilities.
i havent heard a thing about bush....where did you hear that he went to miami?
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/681150...i-dolphins

I didnt look at the whole thread, this may be in there already. Apologies if so bakerman!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12