Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Free Agency - UPDATE!!! Bears got Akoye and Barber!!! Whoo Hoo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(07-25-2011, 05:47 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: [ -> ]I am as well. I think they have to bring Joseph back dont you? They should trade Palmer and Johnson and let Benson go. Bengals can be playoff contenders in a few years going the young route. Your owner is horrible though and I feel bad for Bengal fans.
Our owner is indeed terrible. I hope Joseph, Chad and Benson come back personally. I really want Joseph though for 2 key reasons, him and Leon make one heck of a duo (possibly best in the NFL) and I have a Game Used I believe Rookie year home jersey of Joseph Smile
(07-25-2011, 05:35 PM)bgillett86 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm really interested in seeing where Nnamdi lands
Me too. I really like that guy Smile I'd like to see the Steelers get him. That would give me a reason to supercollect him, lol Big Grin
I hope he ends up in the AFC or at the very least not in the NFC East unless with the giants which isn't happening. Guys the G-Men have signed so far below. I'm most excited about the top two.

FB Henry Hynoski
LB Mark Herzlich
LB Spenser Paysinger
DE Justin Trattou
DE Craig Marshall
DT Martin Parker
TE Harry Flaherty
DB David Sims

Also rumors that Seubert is going to be released and Osi is going to holdout.
Some Wisconsin guys have landed new gigs. John Clay (who really should have come back for his senior year) signed with Pittsburgh (which I think is an excellent fit considering he fits the Jerome Bettis mold) and reports are that Scott Tolzien is head to San Diego.
(07-25-2011, 07:01 PM)bgillett86 Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't be surprised if moss goes back to new england for that very reason. I think both sides need each other more than they thought they did last year.
it seems like Welker struggled a lilttle more too without Moss. Moss was always able to take the pressure off him...and most importantly, next to Mr.Brady, Moss was my favorite player Sad
(07-26-2011, 11:48 AM)deuce6000 Wrote: [ -> ]Poor jkidd lol Sad he was so psyched that the cardinals signed him. Heck even on his wiki page it said they signed him.
Yupp, I'm devastated. And DRC is probably being traded too Sad
here is what i have heard

osi is gonna hold out, seubert and another oline grom NYG is gettin cut.
i think the giants SCORED on mark herzlich, i see him as bein a chad greenway type linebacker within a few years, still has some recovering to do after his whole cancer situation.

favre isnt comin back as a player....and im glad im so tired of FAVRE watch.

hasselbeck is gettin released and most likely goin to tennessee . also heard minnesota and arizona are interested, but i think it will be tennessee with his ties to locker and the coach.

havent heard much about kolb, but i got a feeling he will be goin to arizona, if they dont get a QB they are gonna lose fitzgerald next year, and they dont wanna do that.

heard the panthers are gonna resign deangelo williams since they saved a lot of money signin cam newton.
has anybody heard anything about steve smith (from the panthers). i know he asked to be traded, havent heard anything more about it.

orton is on the trade block.

abreyu franklin and pat williams are the 2 d tackles on the free agent list. the vikings may resign pat williams, and i HOPE we do, he is 38 (39?) but he still is a great whole plugger, and run defender and goes perfect next to allen and k-dub.

kiwanuka is a free agent, along with brandon mebane, have heard the broncos have interest in mebane.

havent heard much about interest in manny lawson yet.

ray edwards is most likely gone, really wish we would resign him, but he is gonna get a big payday somewhere else.

tarvaris jackson is signing with seattle to compete with whitehurst for the starting QB job.

i am praying my vikings can resign sidney rice. if not, id be happy with us signging burress or james jones, bud def. want sidney back.

ive also been hearin the vikings are inquiring to the redskins about trading for mcnabb, redskins are askin for a late round draft pick.

the main thing i want is my vikings to get SOME DEFENSIVE BACK HELP!!! we have 2 of the top players in the league at their positions (jared allen and kevin williams) and got chad greenway who is a top 5 outside LB in my opinion, and EJ Henderson who is a top 10 middle linebacker. and got some good backups at d-line (letroy guion, everson griffin, bryan robison), now we just need to get some defensive back help. PLEASE sign an impact player at DB, or trade for rodgers-cromartie.. ID EVEN BE HAPPY with signin aqib talib, sure the guy has some off the field issues, but the guy is a stud corner!!
sign NNAMDI!!! lol i know thats just a dream, so id def. settle for jonathan joseph or cromartie, would even be happy with signin eric weddle.

love to hear if anybody else hears any other free agent info. SO GLAD football is back

SO PUMPED to see free agency start on friday, and pretty happy my vikings signed undrafted rookie free agent derrick locke.
The other oline guy is Shaun O'hara
ohara yes thats who it is. thanks
(07-26-2011, 12:21 PM)bgillett86 Wrote: [ -> ]Some Wisconsin guys have landed new gigs. John Clay (who really should have come back for his senior year) signed with Pittsburgh (which I think is an excellent fit considering he fits the Jerome Bettis mold) and reports are that Scott Tolzien is head to San Diego.
Pre draft I was hoping the Pack would sign Clay.Could do with him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12