Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Free Agency - UPDATE!!! Bears got Akoye and Barber!!! Whoo Hoo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Ricky will be back with the Phins. He said early on he wanted to retire after last season, but let's face it...he's got a lot of child support to pay and massage isn't going to cut it. Smile
The Bronco front office says they will be working hard in free agency, but I dont see it with there cap room. Not alot to work with.

Deangelo would be nice, but Id rather see some nice DL come in. If they can shore that up, there set on defense.
Maybe Miami can get Reggie Bush, or as I call him, HypeNhurt
I think the Cowboys need to move Barber and Romo. I think McGee is a more than capable starting QB and they have Jones, Choice and Murray in the backfield. I believe the defensive secondary needs an overhaul. Killed us last season with PIs and Def. holding.

The biggest loss, though, could be the departure of Doug Free. They really, really need to keep him.

I don't think Dallas is a playoff team with Romo at the helm. As long as he's there, it's fail central.
(07-25-2011, 05:20 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe Miami can get Reggie Bush, or as I call him, HypeNhurt
Id love to have Reggie Bush!!! Everyone thinks he is overrated but I like all that he can do on the field. Id love a tandem of Bush/Brown or Bush/Williams.
(07-25-2011, 04:37 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: [ -> ]Ricky will be back with the Phins. He said early on he wanted to retire after last season, but let's face it...he's got a lot of child support to pay and massage isn't going to cut it. Smile
I really hope you are right because Ricky needs to retire a Phin!!! And how many kids does he have...20 lol.
You think McGee would be better for the Cowboys than Romo? Don't see it.

As a Packer fan free agency doesn't really matter because my team really doesn't do much of anything. They will find key players to add depth where it's needed but they rarely add a big name. I'm really interested in seeing where Nnamdi lands as well as what happens to Williams. As long as they stay away from the NFC North, it's cool with me. Would not want to face Nnamdi twice a year, that's for sure.
(07-25-2011, 05:25 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: [ -> ]I think the Cowboys need to move Barber and Romo. I think McGee is a more than capable starting QB and they have Jones, Choice and Murray in the backfield. I believe the defensive secondary needs an overhaul. Killed us last season with PIs and Def. holding.

The biggest loss, though, could be the departure of Doug Free. They really, really need to keep him.

I don't think Dallas is a playoff team with Romo at the helm. As long as he's there, it's fail central.
I dont understand Cowboy fans. Romo is a great QB. Id give up a 1st round pick and Henne for him. Deal?
Im very interested to see where Chad Johnson goes as well as Benson and Joseph.
I want the Pats to get a receiver over 6', don't get me wrong, love Wes & Deion but there was a void once Randy left. No real big play/deep threat. Also, beef up the D, that never hurts!
(07-25-2011, 05:38 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: [ -> ]Im very interested to see where Chad Johnson goes as well as Benson and Joseph.
I am as well. I think they have to bring Joseph back dont you? They should trade Palmer and Johnson and let Benson go. Bengals can be playoff contenders in a few years going the young route. Your owner is horrible though and I feel bad for Bengal fans.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12