Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012-13 Preferred Signatures Red Collection (Complete! Redemption Update 05/02/2015)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
lol that is a sweet card, I do have both gold and both silvers though. Thanks for thinking of me all the same though!

Yah it really is how you have to do it, at least with the rarer ones if not you'll be waiting a long time to find them if you ever find them at all.

I still need to add more to that sig, but I don't have access to photo shop anymore so I haven't figured out how else to do them yet.
Well I got 3 in today, brings me to 93.... only 7 more left to post. Time to figure out the next set to chase.... I might actually not chase anything other than my player PCs.... I don't know, I was kind of thinking about chasing the 2012-13 Certified Red Patches... for being #ed /49 they have some pretty sick patches. Well here are the three for today!

Artis Gilmore #ed 06/20 - Completion 91/100

[Image: PREFERREDARTISGILMORE_zps3f9b97a4.jpg]

Ersan Ilyasova #ed 08/74 - Completion 92/100

[Image: PREFERREDERSANILYASOVA_zps06b7eeba.jpg]

Ryan Anderson #ed 53/74 - Completion 93/100

[Image: PREFERREDRYANANDERSON_zpsd0099733.jpg]
This set is such a cool, and odd, collection of retro and modern players without an emphasis on just the stars. A good mix of stars on good players. Very cool!
Thank you! That was really what intrigued me with the Preferred set to begin with last year. I liked the wide variety of players, and the caliber of players were so varied it reminded me more of a base set. It seemed like an easy way to amass autos of all types of players.
Who the **** is Ilyasova??? That is beyond random lol.
(06-10-2013, 10:05 PM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]Who the **** is Ilyasova??? That is beyond random lol.
Lol, I have NO clue. But to be honest I am not familiar with Ryan Anderson either lol.
Both are good role players

(06-10-2013, 10:26 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, I have NO clue. But to be honest I am not familiar with Ryan Anderson either lol.
Pretty Big Update today! Dominique Wilkins #ed /25. I was happy to finally land this one... oh and there is another pretty nice one that came in today too

Dominique Wilkins #ed /25 - Completion 94/100
[Image: PREFERREDDOMINIQUEWILKINS_zpscaf1cbea.jpg]

this guy Big Grin

Kobe Bryant #ed 72/74 - Completion 95/100

[Image: PREFERREDKobeBryant_zpsbc6bfeee.jpg]
Awesome update and congrats, amazing you've done this so fast... it seems like you just started this not too long ago. Certified patches would be sweet set to bulid next, the patches are sick and you already have the Kyrie for it right?
(06-12-2013, 03:59 PM)rstolicn Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome update and congrats, amazing you've done this so fast... it seems like you just started this not too long ago. Certified patches would be sweet set to bulid next, the patches are sick and you already have the Kyrie for it right?
Thanks man! And yeah I do already have the Kyrie, as well as the Griffin and Chris Paul and Tristan Thompson. I was leaning towards the Certified Patches because they do have sick patches and the prices are great. The Kyrie is the most expensive so I already have a good start lol. Honestly I think the Red patches look nicer than some of the Green ones I've seen.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15